RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
unknownbabytv

having issues with my rgh

hey guys i just got my first rgh and i am having a couple issues with it, first off dashlaunch and freestyle dash wont boot, they say something along the lines of this game isnt downloaded please try re downloading the game and try again. or some shit like that, second none of my bo2 menus are working, bossam v6 was working when i first got the console but then i tried replacing it with jiggy 4.2 and now it wont work anymore, the game itsself is working fine but i cant get any menus to work, third my usb wont show my files, i downloaded dashlaunch and freestyle dash to my usb and plugged it into my console and they arnt there anymore then i plugged it into my pc again and they are all gone, idk wtf to do its getting on my nerves please help

Maybe update the kernal as well as dashlaunch and then migrate over to Aurora? FSD has been End-Of-Life for quite some time now.

55 minutes ago, StaticPulse said:

Maybe update the kernal as well as dashlaunch and then migrate over to Aurora? FSD has been End-Of-Life for quite some time now.

Talk about rising from the shadows.. Haha

On 7/28/2019 at 10:42 AM, felida said:

Talk about rising from the shadows.. Haha

I'm a figment of your imagination, I do not exist.  :P

I didn't die, just do network subcontracting these days as an overnight low voltage guy.  Missed you guys and I MISS THE OLD LAYOUT... hahahaha

Still havent finished the xbox classic devkit beta or even started learning that 360slim devkit final.

Do you think RMS could put it to good use? :D