RealModScene
iGoldeNStar

RGH | Live Connection Error

Peace,

I have a problem with my Xbox 360 RGH.

I bought my Xbox 360 Slim RGH two and a half years ago,
I had at the time xbox 360 dashboard version 2.0.17349.0 with dashlaunch 3.15 and Freestyle 3 REV775.

I remember when I tried to connect to xbox live account it was connected to me without any problem, i have not used the xbox 360 for about two years and yesterday i started using it after i have not used it in a long time and i updated the Dashboard to version 2.0.17511.0 and dashlaunch 3.18.1 with the new version Aurora 0.6b .

The settings in the network on dashlaunch look like this for me:
kgy9hY0.jpg

Today I tried to connect to my xbox live account, and when I did a test connection on the network
I got this error:

https://imgur.com/rgI679z

I do not know what to do, I did everything possible, I tried to reset my router settings,
I tried to clean System Cache in HDD settings, about two years ago I had FSD 3
And it connected me to xbox live account without any problem, and now it gives me an error

• Haha 1

Doing this will get your console banned from live. All stealth service plugins need to be updated with each dash update, and most of the older services for this have merged into other stealth servers. Much better option it to get a dual nand console, then you have 1 nand for retail use, and another for non retail use.

I do not mean to play online or anything like that, but what I remember was when I connected to my xbox live account without a problem, why now does not it give me? Maybe because I updated my dashboard to a new version?

59 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Doing this will get your console banned from live. All stealth service plugins need to be updated with each dash update, and most of the older services for this have merged into other stealth servers. Much better option it to get a dual nand console, then you have 1 nand for retail use, and another for non retail use.

I do not have any plugins in the Dashlaunch, it's empty