RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
nullb

Launch Apps?

Bit of an odd one but is there a way to setup launching regular XBOX apps from Aurora like Netflix or Plex ect?

Aurora is my primary dashboard at the moment so to use Plex I have to go to system settings then back to My Apps which is annoying.

Or is there an easy way to pin Aurora as an app to my normal XBOX dashboard?

Thanks for any advice!

On 10/8/2017 at 9:17 AM, nullb said:

Bit of an odd one but is there a way to setup launching regular XBOX apps from Aurora like Netflix or Plex ect?

Aurora is my primary dashboard at the moment so to use Plex I have to go to system settings then back to My Apps which is annoying.

Or is there an easy way to pin Aurora as an app to my normal XBOX dashboard?

Thanks for any advice!

There is an app floating around, that will make a launcher for nxe dash so you can launch aurora from nxe. but as is, no, because the stock dash will not be able to read the extracted version of aurora.. 

Now as for the plex thing, that is tied into the system video player.. which is easily launched by pressing the guide button at anytime, the press shoulder button to scroll over, then press A on system video player(dont need to do system settings). nothing can be changed to that unless someone writes their own app to do stream media, then it can be launched from within aurora..

On 10/8/2017 at 1:10 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Put a scan path with a depth of 4 and point it at the content/00000000000 folder. rescan database, and all of your xbox apps, arcade, and indie games will show up.

Dont think that is the users problem mate.. think i answered the question tho