RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
freeslyledom

HOW TO CONVERT ANY AUDIO TO XMA AUDIO FILES FORMAT ?

6 hours ago, freeslyledom said:

ANYONE can help i'm looking for personalize a maintheme on AURORA i'm looking to change the xma audio files 

i've got a mp3 file and i looked for a convertor and i didn't find anything thanks before

103__Blue_Bird.mp3

.wav works.. xma requires the xdk

Thanks FELIDA but it does not work the maintheme don't log main.wav files on AUDIO directory i cannot ear anything 

and about xdk i don't know how to use it and even get it if you can give that program to me whit a little tuto will be fine my dear :thumbsup: 

Can you help THANKS before 

16 minutes ago, freeslyledom said:

Thanks FELIDA but it does not work the maintheme don't log main.wav files on AUDIO directory i cannot ear anything 

and about xdk i don't know how to use it and even get it if you can give that program to me whit a little tuto will be fine my dear :thumbsup: 

Can you help THANKS before 

No, i can not help you with that.. if you check the forums, i have made a default skin,  with music, you can easily swap out the .wav for another..

THANKS FELIDA i'll check to see your default SKIN and try to learn about it 

IF anyone can help me to learn to use xdk and get this program it will be fine , i would like to make my own aurora skin and share it 

for now i only modify done skin i want to known more about it .Thanks before crew :gathering:

2 hours ago, freeslyledom said:

THANKS FELIDA i'll check to see your default SKIN and try to learn about it 

IF anyone can help me to learn to use xdk and get this program it will be fine , i would like to make my own aurora skin and share it 

for now i only modify done skin i want to known more about it .Thanks before crew :gathering:

You can use xzptool found on these forums to extract and replace the wav in that default skin mate.. make sure its the same name tho.. and you should check my tutorials out before making a skin

1 minute ago, freeslyledom said:

i already using xzptool and extracted th file i got the main whit all directory i alredy changed background on a them for now i look for SDK XDK 

you misunderstand, the link i provided, was 0.6 skin untouched except i added in a background sound, in wav format, for other people to easily replace it.

google is your friend for the xdk software.. not asking here..

i'll try to find it :thumbup:

1. Copy xma2encode from SDK install directory to "C:/Windows/System32/".
2. Open Audacity, File->Open (or Ctrl+O), select MP3.
3. File->Export Audio (or Ctrl+Shift+E), save as "song#.wav" for convienece (# = 1-8), and select "WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM" as "SAVE AS TYPE:".
4. Navigate to where you stored the "song#.wav" and hold Shift+Right Click, select "Open Command Prompt here".
5. Type this in command prompt: "xma2encode song#.wav".
6. Wait for it to convert, there is no progress bar, but will produce "song#.xma" when finished, as well as bring up another input line(you can just press "UP ARROW" on keyboard to bring up last typed command, and change the number for quick converting all 8 songs).

:construction: i'll keep looking  thanks to try to helping my dear felida 

39 minutes ago, freeslyledom said:

i'll try to find it :thumbup:

1. Copy xma2encode from SDK install directory to "C:/Windows/System32/".
2. Open Audacity, File->Open (or Ctrl+O), select MP3.
3. File->Export Audio (or Ctrl+Shift+E), save as "song#.wav" for convienece (# = 1-8), and select "WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM" as "SAVE AS TYPE:".
4. Navigate to where you stored the "song#.wav" and hold Shift+Right Click, select "Open Command Prompt here".
5. Type this in command prompt: "xma2encode song#.wav".
6. Wait for it to convert, there is no progress bar, but will produce "song#.xma" when finished, as well as bring up another input line(you can just press "UP ARROW" on keyboard to bring up last typed command, and change the number for quick converting all 8 songs).

:construction: i'll keep looking  thanks to try to helping my dear felida 

yeah that is one tutorial, BUT you dont need all that, if you just convert to a WAV and use my premade one..

32 minutes ago, freeslyledom said:

rising MUSIC i think that is your premade isn't it?

Rising_Music.xzp

^^^^^ this link, once again, is what you are looking for, rising music is 0.5b

MANY THANKS TO FELIDA the MASTER I MADE IT great i'm happy :animier::thumbup:  

ENDED TOPIC 

i have a other question why rising music doesn't work on aurora 0.6b , and could we easely remade it working on version 0.6b ?

what going to happend for are mainthemes when the next version will come ?????

xma2encode.rar

4 hours ago, freeslyledom said:

MANY THANKS TO FELIDA the MASTER I MADE IT great i'm happy :animier::thumbup:  

ENDED TOPIC 

i have a other question why rising music doesn't work on aurora 0.6b , and could we easely remade it working on version 0.6b ?

what going to happend for are mainthemes when the next version will come ?????

xma2encode.rar

Easily? Sort of.. they dont work with the new versions because there is features and such not in 0.5b to which the skin is made for, in 0.6..

7 hours ago, freeslyledom said:

Ok felida SO impossible to recover the staff you made on this feature (0.6)

AND what going to happend on next Feature 0.7 we want be able to play are previous maintheme on it ? 

ps: to share

Naruto_Shippuden_Final_FFF_Rebuild.xzp

Im going to make a music skin for 0.7 when it comes out, there are some other features added to it that i know of, gonna be a good release.. some interesting things will come out of it.. when it is ready lol

lol sure we want this release , quite hard work on it and don't forget much long it takes beter is :geek: in fact ones again you didn't totaly answer to my question my dear felida   

SO IF YOU GONE A MAKE SKIN MEANS 0.6 MAIN THEME WILL NOT WORK ON 0.7 RELEASE 

PLEASE FELIDA I WANT TO LEARN MAKING AURORA SKIN THIS WAY I'LL HELP COMMUNITY 

LEARN ME I SO FORUM TUTO THEY NOT CLEAR I UNDERSTAND NONE OF IT 

MUST I HAVE TO USE PHOTOSHOP NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE  i'm ready to work :construction: dumm i lost my screw  LOL 

THANKS BEFORE FOR THE NEXT CLAIR RESPONSE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

On 03/10/2017 at 2:08 PM, felida said: