RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mightyhama

Aurora duplicate cover art problem

Looking for assistance plz. 

I've got Aurora 0.6b on my console but have managed 2 get several duplicate cover arts, in fact a couple of hundred. It came about because I replaced a 
1tb external with a new 2tb on which I had coppied all the content from the 1tb and another 500gig onto. Aurora scanned the drive and downloaded new cover art for lots of the games. My question is what would be easyist fix? Can I clear scan and let Aurora rescan or delete and reinstall Aurora. help much appreciated

Personally I would erase the DB, and start over. You also have to delete the assets. Then it will be like a clean install of aurora.(This erases all TU's, that aurora has downloaded, and coverart.) Then you start over. if you kept all the games on the hdd in the same folder structure on the new HDD, I would have suggested you change the uuid of the drive in the DB manually, but you already ran a scan. 

thanks for the prompt reply.There are no Tu:s luckily  but as i am a complete novice could you explain in a bit more detail  how I go about deleting the data base and assets.     i'm a bit weary of screwing something up. 

4 hours ago, mightyhama said:

thanks for the prompt reply.There are no Tu:s luckily  but as i am a complete novice could you explain in a bit more detail  how I go about deleting the data base and assets.     i'm a bit weary of screwing something up. 

Just go into the content settings, and delete the scan path, it will remove all the games and such.. or you can just as easily delete aurora folder, and recopy to hdd.. all is very simple..