RealModScene
victor-arthur

create game

I wanted to know if I can create a game for rgh without having knowledge about programming.

if you have how can I create. 
I'm new I do not know if it's here that post

• Haha 2

I know that there are some Sandbox Click Tools for some engines (for example Cryengine). You can build some maps with it, but nothing from scratch. If you want build a game from scratch, you need programming knowledge in C++ (SDK) & DirectX and technical knowledge of the PPc architecture. If you use the  XNA Framework, its a "little bit easier", but you need also knowledge in C# programming.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

I know that there are some Sandbox Click Tools for some engines (for example Cryengine). You can build some maps with it, but nothing from scratch. If you want build a game from scratch, you need programming knowledge in C++ (SDK) & DirectX and technical knowledge of the PPc architecture. If you use the  XNA Framework, its a "little bit easier", but you need also knowledge in C# programming.

if I want to create a game from another without programming knowledge

6 hours ago, victor-arthur said:

if I want to create a game from another without programming knowledge

For rgh? Not really, but there is RPG maker out there.. for other systems

• Thanks 1

The XDK Documentation is also not the easiest and detailed. İt requires experience. You can't get along with basics. You can try the Unity Engine to develop for Multi Platforms.