RealModScene
risteofvie

it's possible ?

:) hello, it's possible add to the fsd3 plugin "tag" ?

example above the jackette box, into write "finish", "start", "multiplayer local", "multiplayer online" ...

i finish games before and don't now wich games finish.

better is in box 2 line (1 down, 1 top )

Posted Image

thank you

it is possible if you do some chnages in the skin.

but it isn't as easy as it sounds/looks.

Note that you need the MS SDK !

is possible the devellopers or members create for my tag plugin for fsd ? before my install plugins into my xbox 360

my not work into the software and understand nothing software

.. quand tu dit ''my'' je crois que tu veux en fait dire ''me'' ...my = mon et me = moi ...

.. i think he's trying to ask if someone could make a plugin for fsd, wich would be called ''tag'' , that would put some tags above games like: multi, finished, begin, etc..)

..i think it would be useless and..ahh anyway.. good luck.

bah moi jtrouvais que c'est inutile d'Avoir des tags au dessus des jeux comme ceux que tu as ecris dans ton exemple, mais je dois avouer que le seul tag que moi j'aimerais pouvoir integrer, serrais de quoi du genre ''FINI!'', dans un genre de petit rectangle en diagonale, posé sur le coin des jeux terminé..Cannelizer commence a bien se sentir a l'aise avec ces outil et aime explorer, donc peu etre va-t-il venir aider? ;) ET POUR L'AMOUR DE DIEUX CESSE D'ÉCRIRE ''my'' !! CE QUE TOI TU VEUX DIRE C'EST ''me'' ! sa change toute la signification qu'un anglais comprends!!

in english-

well me i tought it would be useless to haves annoying tags on top of every games in coverflow mode, but the only small tag i would have love to have would be a tag ''COMPLETED!'' , positionned in angle, on the corner of the games that are completed. But i think i would end-up find it annoying lol..anyway, Canneliser is starting to handle those tools and he loves to learn and explore so perhaps he will manifest and try it? ;) and for the love of gods, stop saying ''my''! you actually want to say ''me'' !..it really change the signification of your sentence!

mon idee sais que sait toi qui ecrit dans le tag ce que tu veut et que le tag a 2 ou 3 ligne pour ecrire aussi des truc comme xlink, ecran partager ...

translate :

me idea is me write you who want in the box and the box have 3 line write for example : xblink game, game screen sharing ...