RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PeingeRobin99

MORE GAMES IN SYSTEM LINK.

Can we play more games in system link.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Like GTA V or Far Cry 3&4 and Forza Horizon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Or games that are not in system link games list.

5 minutes ago, PeingeRobin99 said:

Can we play more games in system link.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Like GTA V or Far Cry 3&4 and Forza Horizon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Or games that are not in system link games list.

There is only so many games available, there is a list, if you google it.. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, PeingeRobin99 said:

Can we add more games?

No, like wtf? Seriously.. as i stated, if your game isnt on the list of compatible ones, you can not play em.. there isnt any room for interpretation here, so dont ask again

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, felida said:

No, like wtf? Seriously.. as i stated, if your game isnt on the list of compatible ones, you can not play em.. there isnt any room for interpretation here, so dont ask again

Sorry.And thanks a lot.No grudge?bro!

:geek:

13 minutes ago, felida said:

I was just curious so... you know.And i am new at this site.

59 minutes ago, PeingeRobin99 said:

Sorry.And thanks a lot.No grudge?bro!

53 minutes ago, PeingeRobin99 said:

:geek:

I was just curious so... you know.And i am new at this site.

no grudge, but people assume something can happen, when the game doesn't support lan play.. and it flat out cant.. games like the ones you suggested, require XBL, and we dont support XBL hacking/modding/bypassing/ect here.. as well as no piracy...

• Thanks 1

:angel::angel:

14 minutes ago, felida said:

no grudge, but people assume something can happen, when the game doesn't support lan play.. and it flat out cant.. games like the ones you suggested, require XBL, and we dont support XBL hacking/modding/bypassing/ect here.. as well as no piracy...

Thank you very much.I will not ask similar questions again.I do not support XBL hacking/modding/bypassing/ect...as well.

The reason that we cant do this, is that games that do not support system link do not include the game server in them. Basic network concept, but for those who dont understand, let me explain. Like the sith, or jedi for that matter, there is always a master(Server) and Apprentice(Client). Games that dont support system link do not include the server, or a server, with the game, but require a server behind xbox live. Think of xbox live like a giant pyramid. For each game there are servers for online play. These sit behind the main Xbox live servers. Unless you were to spend a lot of time decoding, and reverse engineering the network protocols for each game, and also reverse engineering the xbox live servers protocols, then redirecting the xbox live server traffic to your newly designed servers, then this is not possible. In order to do this, you would need an intimate understanding of both networking, programming, and a lot of time, and failed attempts. And then when you do all of that, you will still have to host multiple servers on the internet, Xbox live has its own server farms, not only for xbox 360, but also for xbox one, and they have redundancies hosted around the world. I would assume that microsoft spends over 1,000,000$ a day just on electricity to run all of those servers. I know I dont have the time or the money for all of that, and am guessing you dont either. Link on the other hand is a fancy VPN. The xbox hosts the game server, and people connect to the server hosted on your xbox. All link does is connect the xboxes, and give you an easy way to do it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

The reason that we cant do this, is that games that do not support system link do not include the game server in them. Basic network concept, but for those who dont understand, let me explain. Like the sith, or jedi for that matter, there is always a master(Server) and Apprentice(Client). Games that dont support system link do not include the server, or a server, with the game, but require a server behind xbox live. Think of xbox live like a giant pyramid. For each game there are servers for online play. These sit behind the main Xbox live servers. Unless you were to spend a lot of time decoding, and reverse engineering the network protocols for each game, and also reverse engineering the xbox live servers protocols, then redirecting the xbox live server traffic to your newly designed servers, then this is not possible. In order to do this, you would need an intimate understanding of both networking, programming, and a lot of time, and failed attempts. And then when you do all of that, you will still have to host multiple servers on the internet, Xbox live has its own server farms, not only for xbox 360, but also for xbox one, and they have redundancies hosted around the world. I would assume that microsoft spends over 1,000,000$ a day just on electricity to run all of those servers. I know I dont have the time or the money for all of that, and am guessing you dont either. Link on the other hand is a fancy VPN. The xbox hosts the game server, and people connect to the server hosted on your xbox. All link does is connect the xboxes, and give you an easy way to do it.

Thank you very much for this explanation.:bow: