RealModScene
felida

Felida's Trainers

On 12/7/2019 at 9:49 AM, felida said:

Was my mistake.. haha.. between dogs and such lmao.. but yeah

That sucks man... Want a devkit?

15 hours ago, StaticPulse said:

That sucks man... Want a devkit?

Lol.. I have one.. plus an rgh now.. well I had 2 rgh, but gave one to my friend lol.. appreciate it though

Not a problem, still haven't touched it since I aquired it. was thinking someone in the community could put it to good use. I only ask shipping. If anyone else needs/wants a slim trinity final w/shuttle and PSU let me know.

With as much stuff as you guys have done for the community, it'd be a worthwhile investment as far as I can see.

20 minutes ago, felida said:

Lol.. I have one.. plus an rgh now.. well I had 2 rgh, but gave one to my friend lol.. appreciate it though

On 12/11/2019 at 12:24 PM, StaticPulse said:

Not a problem, still haven't touched it since I aquired it. was thinking someone in the community could put it to good use. I only ask shipping. If anyone else needs/wants a slim trinity final w/shuttle and PSU let me know.

With as much stuff as you guys have done for the community, it'd be a worthwhile investment as far as I can see.

Hmmmmm sounds promising.. 

11 hours ago, felida said:

Hmmmmm sounds promising.. 

I have the 203W PSU for sidecar but you will need PSU adapter for slim final connector.

I'll go pull it out of storage next time I head for some site materials.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:24 PM, StaticPulse said:

What's shipping to 33701....I have always wanted a xdk 360 slim with sidecar....

On 9/1/2017 at 5:47 AM, felida said:

https://mega.nz/#F!eFp2FYLR!6bx4nc3rp5IW0tRYtaOuuA

ok, so my trainers are missing some where, lol.. forgot which thread i posted the link in lol.. so there it is people.. enjoy

please have a trainer for rock band 3 with title update 0? I can't activate tu4 in aurora. thank you so much for your help

2 hours ago, Jalves said:

please have a trainer for rock band 3 with title update 0? I can't activate tu4 in aurora. thank you so much for your help

No mate.. I don't even have a guitar controller anymore to make it either... You do have to scan for new TUs once you transfer them, if you do not use aurora to download it from server.. 

3 hours ago, felida said:

No mate.. I don't even have a guitar controller anymore to make it either... You do have to scan for new TUs once you transfer them, if you do not use aurora to download it from server.. 

that's my problem. I downloaded tu4 from unity and put it in the correct folder. the game recognizes normally but the aurora does not find it when making the scanner and consequently does not activate for the trainer

1 hour ago, Jalves said:

that's my problem. I downloaded tu4 from unity and put it in the correct folder. the game recognizes normally but the aurora does not find it when making the scanner and consequently does not activate for the trainer

There is the content scanner and TU scanner..

Make sure you are using the TU scanner and not the game scanner

45 minutes ago, felida said:

There is the content scanner and TU scanner..

Make sure you are using the TU scanner and not the game scanner

yes I scanned the title updates. aurora simply cannot enable the title update to run the trainer. unity is blank screen to download the title update. what is curious is that in freestyle, you are found.
by the way, can you use this rock band trainer in freestyle?

10 minutes ago, Jalves said:

yes I scanned the title updates. aurora simply cannot enable the title update to run the trainer. unity is blank screen to download the title update. what is curious is that in freestyle, you are found.
by the way, can you use this rock band trainer in freestyle?

No.. aurora trainers are only available for aurora.. there is other engines that would work..