RealModScene
indibenjy

Greyed out system link... Need help

Hello !  

I come to you because I have a problem ...   So here, since last night I try to run LiNK on my xbox 360 but impossible to make it work ...   When I launch a game, in this case Black Ops II, System link in the guide menu remains grayed out ... All the tests are OK, I created an account on xboxunity.net and logged on to the xbox, I activate pingpatch and disable devlink, I even reinstall black ops II, nothing done ... Last TU is enabled.   I am using Aurora 0.6b, my xbox is up to date, in theory everything is ok so that System link works and yet not ...

On 8/30/2017 at 4:14 PM, indibenjy said:

Hello !  

I come to you because I have a problem ...   So here, since last night I try to run LiNK on my xbox 360 but impossible to make it work ...   When I launch a game, in this case Black Ops II, System link in the guide menu remains grayed out ... All the tests are OK, I created an account on xboxunity.net and logged on to the xbox, I activate pingpatch and disable devlink, I even reinstall black ops II, nothing done ... Last TU is enabled.   I am using Aurora 0.6b, my xbox is up to date, in theory everything is ok so that System link works and yet not ...

delete syslink.dat

its in the plugins folder somewhere..

12 hours ago, Blackjack said:

Untick RSS feed

That doesnt solve the syslink.dat issue.. that just solves the rss feed crash..