RealModScene
NukeModz

Making my own mod menu for gta 5

Okay i wanna make my own mod menu for gta5 on my rgh i research every where but cant find what im looking for i wanna make it my self and not have any one ells do it but im not sure how to do it.

Is there any one willing to teach/walk me threw every step.

Or does any one know any video links or websites i should check if so u can go ahead and contact me 

Email: nukemodz24@gmail.com

Insatgram: nuke_modz24 

Or just message me on here or reply you do u

First of all, you'll need to learn how to write C++ code, once you know this, you'll have to learn how memory addressing works... from there, you can continue onwards to modify memory (that's what a trainer/modmenu does)

A basic understanding of C++, and debugging memory addresses is all that is needed, and the aurora trainer templates, which can be found in the trainer section of this forum. You will also need a copy of the XDK software, and Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012, depending on the version of the XDK you find, which we will not help you with, as that would be illegal.

4 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

Edited topic because you Mack girls and Make mod menus

you cant be macking mod menus i mean you could but who would 

I would totally mack on some mod menus...... They dont talk back or get offended. Making girls on the other hand is a 50/50 shot, and then you have to wait for them to grow up..... That is way too much work, and you wouldnt want to mack on them because then they would be your children. lol.

• Haha 1