RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
360-Unimatrix

New Mame for 360 ?

On 15.8.2017 at 0:02 PM, dreamboy said:

Thanks for the video, i've got the game already ill see what i can do about it ;) 

anyone working on any 0new 360 emulators?? id love to see some updates to the mame emulator

Postings relocated & new Thread prepared !

Dr.Gonzo

3 hours ago, 360-Unimatrix said:

anyone working on any 0new 360 emulators?? id love to see some updates to the mame emulator

have you tried the retroarch core that's on this site?? 

On 8/15/2017 at 1:26 PM, felida said:

have you tried the retroarch core that's on this site?? 

oh hi! no i have not are they better then the mame 0.72 release 2??

There are a couple of Mame emulators included with retroarch. Unfortunately, each mame emulator only works with roms that are for that version of the emulator, so if all of your roms are for 0.72 then they wont work with the cores for retroarch. 

how about start you own topic with that question instead of crashing this. the topic is clearly related to pcsxr not any mame or some retroarch ;)

• Thanks 1

For the future, If postings are misplaced, please feel free & use the reporting function. The staff will be move the Postings/Thread to the right place !

Thx.

4 hours ago, AntiFly said:

how about start you own topic with that question instead of crashing this. the topic is clearly related to pcsxr not any mame or some retroarch ;)

Sometimes it is easier to answer the question, rather than move the threads, and be a douche, with comments like this. Obviously I saw this, as I responded to it, and didnt care that it was off topic a bit. If the staff interceded every time someone went of topic in a thread, we wouldnt have time to do anything else in life..... Long story short, I made a choice to answer the question, in hopes that it would help the topic get back on track, instead of flaming a new user for posting in the wrong thread, like the people on the TX forums.

@Dr.Gonzo

I agree, flaming new users shouldnt happen, and if I see this user doing this again, I will impose a posting ban.

13 hours ago, AntiFly said:

First, the person was asking a simple question, if there was someone updating other emulators just like the pcsx360, which was discontinued by ced.. not pcsxr, which is a pc emulator..

Yes it is a port of pcsxr, and yes the retroarch cores post here were built by team phoenix members and swizzy, which is what this site is maintained by.. your comments are not useful, not are they warrented. Since you obviously have not contributed, please refrain from being a jerk to people asking interesting questions.. 

Maybe the person was trying to see if dreamboy would be interested in trying to update the mame emulator, just like gavin asked about porting the n64 emulator.. where is your smart ass comment toward him for asking that? Was in the same thread.. dont be stupid..

• Thanks 3

12 hours ago, felida said:

Maybe the person was trying to see if dreamboy would be interested in trying to update the mame emulator, just like gavin asked about porting the n64 emulator.. where is your smart ass comment toward him for asking that? Was in the same thread.. dont be stupid..

Yes.... Where is the smart ass comment toward me? I  still want to see an N64 emulator that runs on the xbox 360 without xell. If the biggest issue is the OpenGL vs Direct X, it might be worth looking into porting the Dolphin emulator, which is a gamecube/wii emulator, that will also play N64 games, and has a DX9/11/12, OpenGL, and Vulkan graphics backends, so it should make it easier. Dont know if you would be able to get gamecube or wii games playing on the hardware, but since the Wii, and game cube are both PPC arch, then maybe it will run better than it does on my crap laptop, where I am lucky if I can get 25 FPS(Should be 30 or 60) in Wind Waker when in the open world, due to cpu emulation bottlenecks.

10 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Yes.... Where is the smart ass comment toward me? I  still want to see an N64 emulator that runs on the xbox 360 without xell. If the biggest issue is the OpenGL vs Direct X, it might be worth looking into porting the Dolphin emulator, which is a gamecube/wii emulator, that will also play N64 games, and has a DX9/11/12, OpenGL, and Vulkan graphics backends, so it should make it easier. Dont know if you would be able to get gamecube or wii games playing on the hardware, but since the Wii, and game cube are both PPC arch, then maybe it will run better than it does on my crap laptop, where I am lucky if I can get 25 FPS(Should be 30 or 60) in Wind Waker when in the open world, due to cpu emulation bottlenecks.

I didnt know dolphin played n64 games?? Lol.. but.. i wonder if someone will continue ceds work on the ppsspp port.. figure those games require more power to emulate vs a gamecube game lol.. heck, if ced would have waited to port ppsspp, we could've had sound and everything, since it was shortly after they finally got their own code to support sound.. without the 3rd party plugin.. also, would be nice if dreamboy got the ps1 cheats working.. the function is there, ced just didnt want to do up a gui for it.. lol.. 

On 18.8.2017 at 11:12 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Sometimes it is easier to answer the question, rather than move the threads, and be a douche, with comments like this. Obviously I saw this, as I responded to it, and didnt care that it was off topic a bit. If the staff interceded every time someone went of topic in a thread, we wouldnt have time to do anything else in life..... Long story short, I made a choice to answer the question, in hopes that it would help the topic get back on track, instead of flaming a new user for posting in the wrong thread, like the people on the TX forums.

@Dr.Gonzo

I agree, flaming new users shouldnt happen, and if I see this user doing this again, I will impose a posting ban.

I really sometimes wonder about some moderators and there arguements about what theyve done or what decission they made.
But in fact i dont care anymore about any ban if you think you should ban me cause that ive complained that anybody crashed a topic and a moderator felt free to answer that im quite ok with that. im too old for his shit ;-)
i just have a look into this forum sometimes so i can look i dont need to post ...

The forum (help) Threads are not the right place to discussed some fundamental moderation questions. For my part, if you have problems with some moderations decisions, get in PM contact with the relevant Team Member !

• Thanks 1