RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
iripa

Aurora 0.6b Xbox guide button shows freestyle not aurora

Hello. First I want to say thanks to the devs, great job. Aurora is the best.

thats why I give my two cents in making it perfect.

I noticed that when I press the Xbox guide button aurora never shows. Instead it always shows freestyle. Nothing bad happens when I press it as it send me to the correct .xex pointed in dashlaunch. I read that this has to do with whatever program was the one who launched the freestyle plugin. But I have deleted/re installed/etc several times and no matter if I set the launch.ini to diferent xex. It always says freestyle.

i know that sometimes in aurora 05b this changed randomly to aurora in the guide button. But now seems impossible. Even when load/unload the freestyle plugin directly from the aurora settings option.

hope this has a solution. I now this is purely stetic but looks better and sometimes gets confusing.

thanks

I solved this 3 years ago, search for aurora plugin patches. Begalegal did some nice work there also. The reason this is like this, is because Aurora is using the Freestyle plugin, from FSD. It is a matter of patching the XUR files for the plugin.

14 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I solved this 3 years ago, search for aurora plugin patches. Begalegal did some nice work there also. The reason this is like this, is because Aurora is using the Freestyle plugin, from FSD. It is a matter of patching the XUR files for the plugin.

Thanks for your answer. Could you tell me a little more about what should I do? I never have to deal with plugins before, except for the ones already used by default. Do I need to download a different plugin? How do I install it? Where? Dash launch? Aurora folder? Can you pass me the link or tell me what exactly should I search?

thanks again