RealModScene
Chrishockey55

* * Xbox Unity Login / Account Issues **

I Created this post Because often i see multiple Topics in this section with Many users having issues with Xbox Unity Logins Or account issues.

If you have an issue with your password. Your username. Your email Or anything else Post Your issue here all other threads with be closed.

Thanks Admin 

Here's my Problem

I've Created a Account and i did get a Activation Message but when i click on the Activation link 
it's says failed to activate Account name (Berserker`!)

Even when i click on resend Activation E-mail no E-mails are sent to my Gmail Account

Please Help!!!!

Account Name:Berserker`!

i didn't receive mY confirmation for the unitY account.

i checked everY folder of mY mail.

username:koronraaka4895

I have a really annoying problem so Admin please help if you can, my problem is that when i login everything is perfectly fine and i can play online no problem BUT after 30-60 minutes of playing i get logged out while playing and i have to close everything and re-enter my password and accuire the API KEY and then start playing again for another 30 minutes to repeat the whole process again what i noticed is when i get logged out i open the system link menu and press RB twice it says username not available and gamertag not available and rating i think was the last one which also not available until i close the game and log in again. So please if you have a solution let me know and by the way my username is: Wild_Wolf

Thanks in advance.

Can't sign in after making an account, reset password to no avail. Never received a confirmation email, either. Yes, I did in fact check my spam and junk folders. My username is XBLSirius.

4 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Go on Xbox Unity and push the Register Button above on the right side of the Unity Webpage

I cant register from Xbox Unity,Please correct fields marked in RED or empty, but I don't have any red or empty fields,thanks for your answer

Perhaps you could be more specific, why you can`t register on Xbox Unity !

3 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Perhaps you could be more specific, why you can`t register on Xbox Unity !

Please correct fields marked in RED or empty, but I don't have any red or empty fields

6 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Did you try to delete your Browser Cache & Cookies  ?

I did it but the same result at edge,explorer and firefox.

Please restart your Router/Modem, to get a new IP. I have try to register on Unity. I didn't have no issues.

22 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Please restart your Router/Modem, to get a new IP. I have try to register on Unity. I didn't have no issues.

restart and get new ip but the same result

I am at my wit's end. Please be patient until Chrishockey55 is visit this Thread. Maybe he can you better to assist.

12 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

I am at my wit's end. Please be patient until Chrishockey55 is visit this Thread. Maybe he can you better to assist.

my fault, I am doing copy paste at fields , ctrl V fix my 5 days problem, thanks for your answers,my stupid mistake,i am registered now.:cigar:

• Haha 1

Hi guys,

I registered but I did not receive the confirmation email and when i try to register the site tells me my username and my emails are both used. I click on forgot my password and i get a password reset but i can log in with that one either. Can someone help and check is my account is activated? see below my both of my usernames:

raton56

raton56rata

Thank you in advance!!!

I cant connect to my unity account 

error:"An error has occured in obtaining API Key. Please try again later."

btw i cant login on my xbox360 neither on my pc

Posting shifted , because it's here better preserved  !

Dr.Gonzo.

On 12-8-2017 at 2:00 AM, raton56 said:

Hi guys,

I registered but I did not receive the confirmation email and when i try to register the site tells me my username and my emails are both used. I click on forgot my password and i get a password reset but i can log in with that one either. Can someone help and check is my account is activated? see below my both of my usernames:

raton56

raton56rata

Thank you in advance!!!

both approved

Hi All

i've just dug out my RGH and cant remember my user name, would this be the best place to try and rectify this?

thanks 

Help, whenever I try to login my account a loading thing pops up then goes away and it just stays on the same page. I've tried multiple accounts but none work pls help

username:Ragngerbluemike 

Hi,

I can't connect to unity website and Aurora maybe my account is not activated but I can reset my passwd but I can't connect and I never received your confirmation for my account is acctivated

My User ID: BMK

hi,

help, please, forget my username......email: dereckzd@hotmail.com

sorry for my english

thank you

Hello,

I created a unity account on xboxunity.com, however I haven't received a validation email to activate the account. I have check my email and junk mail. I was wondering wether anyone can help?

account name: Death Star