RealModScene
ridho52

Video capturing

Can you make recorder video for aurora?

Posting moved from Aurora 0.7b - Feature Preview Thread  !

Dr.Gonzo

Long story short, No. There isnt much memory in the plugin space, so the best bet is to use XBvideo from the SDK with XBDM dashlaunch plugin. It really sucks though. It is going to be hard enough to get all of the promised features into Nova, let alone add this. They could add another plugin to aurora, but it would only work in aurora, and not in a game.

Even with a capture card your going to need a grunty computer to be able to process & convert on the fly if you want a decent quality recording.The only software i know of that can run on average hardware is fraps which converts the vid to avi,however this is playing a game on a pc & not having to deal with a capture unit or xbox.So before spending money make sure your pc is up for it as OBS & the other one i can't think of require some serious hardware,then again my quad doesn't support hyperthreading which would make a huge diff

17 hours ago, scorpNZ said:

Even with a capture card your going to need a grunty computer to be able to process & convert on the fly if you want a decent quality recording.The only software i know of that can run on average hardware is fraps which converts the vid to avi,however this is playing a game on a pc & not having to deal with a capture unit or xbox.So before spending money make sure your pc is up for it as OBS & the other one i can't think of require some serious hardware,then again my quad doesn't support hyperthreading which would make a huge diff

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000VM60I8/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_147_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VG1DQQEB06W1BDBS5B8S&dpPl=1&dpID=71oIkpnZMSL&th=1

There are several options here.. especially for analog style recordings.. a "powerful" pc isnt needed, just takes longer to convert videos is all..