RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
victor-arthur

LINk up Xbox 360

For me to play on the link up I need to have the most updated dash, if yes how can I update

Model: xbox 360

Unlock: rgh

Thread moved from Aurora Support to Xbox other Topics !

Dr.Gonzo

I did a great thread on this a while back. It tells you basically everything you need to know about an RGH/JTAG console. Link doesnt require the latest system update to play using the service. Games you want to play on link may require a system update, depending on what dash you are on.

There are many ways to update a console, personally I like the xebuild updserv option, but that occasionally fails, and requires reflashing the nand to recover from failure. For other methods, it depends on your console hardware version(Xenon, zephyr, falcon, opus, jasper, trinty, corona V1,V3,V6, or corona V2,V4,V6) Most console have nand flash, which requires SPI compatible nand reader/writer, or the V2,V4,V6 coronas which have MMC flash, which need a card reader adapter, to flash them. As for the software to build image, Xebuild, J-runner, Xebuild GUI are the main ones, and they all use xebuild.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1