RealModScene
BenMitnicK

(unofficial) xeBuildGUI V3.4

Use the xebuild updserv option, and it will use the SMC included in the nand image you already have flashed, instead of trying to patch it fresh. You could also use the updflash.bin file instead, and get the same results. Xebuild dumps the required files that need patched, and if they are already patched, will inject them into the next image, instead of trying to patch them again. Hince all the problems I had with my R-JTAG not working with the glitch patching, as the patch for that in j-runner was used instead, so it failed to patch the SMC.

1 hour ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Use the xebuild updserv option, and it will use the SMC included in the nand image you already have flashed, instead of trying to patch it fresh. You could also use the updflash.bin file instead, and get the same results. Xebuild dumps the required files that need patched, and if they are already patched, will inject them into the next image, instead of trying to patch them again. Hince all the problems I had with my R-JTAG not working with the glitch patching, as the patch for that in j-runner was used instead, so it failed to patch the SMC.

So can you explain my what i should do ? To be safe ? I wont pay again for a Re-Flash xD

With my Xbox360 Slim E with 16,5MB NAND Size. An Winbond Patch ><

XeBuild GUI or xeBuild generate Hacked Image with NAND Backup from Simple 360 NAND Flasher and than use updflash.bin for xell update ?

Because last time..... i used xebuild the WB4G Patch was missed and ******** had to flash it new for me =(

and last time i flashed it myself with J-Runnerso the actual state is a NAND flashed with J-Runner and WB4G Patch.

The main question was why Dashlaunch & xeBuild doesnt recognize that this Patch is needed

my Console is shown as Corona no info about Winbond, also XeBuild GUI select Corona instead of Corona4g

The main problem is that no one is reading the readme`s (xebuild) before starting the update procedure. The winbond support in XeBuild 1.19 is experimental. You have to use the right commands, in xebuild command line for building the correct Image for your winbond console.

The winbond patches are also included with J-Runner, so that is probably the easiest option if the updserv option is out of your hands. That being said, starting the dashlaunch installer, with the updserv option enabled, and while that is running on the xbox, open a command line where xebuild is located, and type xebuild update -f <dashversion> It should update the kernel, and if you put the $SystemUpdate folder in the xebuild/<dashversion>/ folder, then it will automatically update the avatar data as well. Obviously for this to work, you need to be on the same network, but most people only have one. lol.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:58 PM, BestNoob said:

So can you explain my what i should do ? To be safe ? I wont pay again for a Re-Flash xD

With my Xbox360 Slim E with 16,5MB NAND Size. An Winbond Patch ><

XeBuild GUI or xeBuild generate Hacked Image with NAND Backup from Simple 360 NAND Flasher and than use updflash.bin for xell update ?

Because last time..... i used xebuild the WB4G Patch was missed and ******** had to flash it new for me =(

and last time i flashed it myself with J-Runnerso the actual state is a NAND flashed with J-Runner and WB4G Patch.

The main question was why Dashlaunch & xeBuild doesnt recognize that this Patch is needed

my Console is shown as Corona no info about Winbond, also XeBuild GUI select Corona instead of Corona4g

Corona4G is for 4GB NANDS, not 16MB NANDS like you're saying...

I don't remember what exactly is different for Winbond nands, perhaps another bootloader (been too long) if that's the case - it'd be easy to detect and choose the appropriate one

I didn't re-write xeBuild GUI to support reading 4GB nands because i didn't have time/energy to do so... nobody else has decided to read up on my other projects where i actually did write support for detecting which one to use, and also read EVERYTHING from the nands, including the filesystem... i was going to write a 3.0 myself using that project once it was fully implemented (with full support for badblocks etc.) but not enough time/energy anymore to do so...

Okay,

ye its hard work i know...

I got it now to work, maybe i do a good understandable Tutorial for E users (when i have time and the will to do xD)

I used J-Runner to update. But its quite simple, the only difference is the WB4G Option to set.

And btw. good NEWS J-Runner 0.3 Beta (8) [0.3.8.2] is no longer detected as virus/riskware from the AntiVirus Programs.

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/63bcf0f63d4355995ef556e6b1e25dc209b9403a1cb6563259a21fa0df9ee143/analysis/1541371029/

Can Xebuild builds an image to remove the check of fuse line 1? My console is identified as DevKit console, if someone wants to build freeboot image, how to pass the first line? 

Thank you!

How can i get save/check that Patches/Fixes etc. also inlcuded and updated ? And not only the Dashboard.

Run a unsigned Game/code. The kernel is changed in updated Dashboard version. The patches must adjust too, in every new Dashboard version.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:40 AM, BenMitnicK said:

Why ?

On 5/21/2020 at 6:40 AM, BenMitnicK said:

Why ?

Hi Ben,

I had a personnel quest to boot a xbox 360 with a "new CPU" unprogrammed and have all 0 Pairs in it including all 0s CPU key.  and I have semi succeeded in making it to boot official Dev Kernel and even have first line blown as Devkit (i think the line ends in FF instead of 0F). Anyways, I would like to redo the same and try to boot retail Kernel, the cpu can enter Xell (jtag wiring - SMC hack) but as soon as I try to bot the kernel, its stuck in black screen and frozen.

Also from Free60,

https://free60project.github.io/wiki/SMC_Hack.html

and to quote this

" Now there is a special situation: If the 2BL pairing block is all-zero, the pairing block will not be checked. However, a bit is set so that the kernel doesn’t boot the dashboard binary, but a special binary called “MfgBootLauncher”, where “Mfg” probably stands for “Manufacturing”. So this is a leftover of the production process, where the flash image is used on all hardware, probably also before any CPU-key has been programmed. "

I cant escape that :s

one more dumb question, can you boot Dev Xbox (DEV Fuse CPU) into retail?

looking forward for your answer.