Jump to content
RealModScene
BenMitnicK

(unofficial) xeBuildGUI V3.1

Recommended Posts

 

Quote

ChangeLog V3.1

  • Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.19
  • Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.19
  • Updated: Now building 2.0.17526.0
  • ADD: xeBuild and Dashlaunch version in the GUI
  • ADD: Xell Reloaded MC Edition

ChangeLog V3.0

  • Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.18
  • Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.18.1
  • Updated: Now building 2.0.17511.0
  • Add: Now corona4g support :)
  • Add: Now Dump/Write NandMMC support :)
  • Add: Now Save KVinfo in TXT file :)

xeBuildGui.png

Download: xeBuildGUI

 

Topic adjusted !

Dr.Gonzo

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note:

This is NOT an official update from me, it's BenMitnicK's work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This version can't build ECC for CB13181 of Corona V3 (Xbox S 16Mb ST NAND with 250Gb HDD). python script says that CB version is not eligible. J-Runner builds just fine..

 Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 3.0
 Log Started: Sunday 27.08.2017 9:08:46
==================================

 *** Some console information ***
CB Version: 13181


Copying nand to ecc directory, this may take a while... Done!

Parameters sent to python:

build2.py nanddump.bin

Building nand using build.py (this may take a while):


Unpatchable Universal XELL Nand Image Builder

 * found flash image, unpacking...
ECC'ed - will unecc.
Found 2BL (build 13181) at 00008000
Found 2BL (build 13181) at 0000a000
Found 4BL (build 13181) at 00011df0
Found 5BL (build 1888) at 00016e70

 * we found the following parts:
SMC: 2.5
CB_A: 13181
CB_B: 13181
CD (image): 13181
CD (decrypted): missing

 * checking for proper 1BL key... ok
 * decrypting...
 * checking if all files decrypted properly... ok
 * checking required versions...
ERROR: Unkown error! exitcode: 1
ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 1 errors during the build process
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build2.py", line 455, in <module>
    assert build(CB_A) in falcon_builds or build(CB_A) in zephyr_builds or build(CB_A) in jasper_builds or build(CB_A) in trinity_builds or build(CB_A) in corona_builds, "CB "+str(build(CB_A)) + " not eligible"
AssertionError: CB 13181 not eligible
Cleaning data and temporary directories... Done!


       ****** The app has now finished! ******

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lprot said:

This version can't build ECC for CB13181 of Corona V3 (Xbox S 16Mb ST NAND with 250Gb HDD). python script says that CB version is not eligible. J-Runner builds just fine..


 Swizzy's xeBuild GUI version 3.0
 Log Started: Sunday 27.08.2017 9:08:46
==================================

 *** Some console information ***
CB Version: 13181


Copying nand to ecc directory, this may take a while... Done!

Parameters sent to python:

build2.py nanddump.bin

Building nand using build.py (this may take a while):


Unpatchable Universal XELL Nand Image Builder

 * found flash image, unpacking...
ECC'ed - will unecc.
Found 2BL (build 13181) at 00008000
Found 2BL (build 13181) at 0000a000
Found 4BL (build 13181) at 00011df0
Found 5BL (build 1888) at 00016e70

 * we found the following parts:
SMC: 2.5
CB_A: 13181
CB_B: 13181
CD (image): 13181
CD (decrypted): missing

 * checking for proper 1BL key... ok
 * decrypting...
 * checking if all files decrypted properly... ok
 * checking required versions...
ERROR: Unkown error! exitcode: 1
ERROR: There was one or more fatal errors: 1 errors during the build process
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build2.py", line 455, in <module>
    assert build(CB_A) in falcon_builds or build(CB_A) in zephyr_builds or build(CB_A) in jasper_builds or build(CB_A) in trinity_builds or build(CB_A) in corona_builds, "CB "+str(build(CB_A)) + " not eligible"
AssertionError: CB 13181 not eligible
Cleaning data and temporary directories... Done!


       ****** The app has now finished! ******

.

That's because JRunner patch a pre-defined ECC rather then building one from scratch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

That's because JRunner patch a pre-defined ECC rather then building one from scratch

I tried to compare CORONA_16MB.ecc and generated image_00000000.ecc and they differ. You can try yourself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2017 at 4:39 PM, lprot said:

I tried to compare CORONA_16MB.ecc and generated image_00000000.ecc and they differ. You can try yourself...

You missed the word "patch" didn't you? regardless, it does NOT build a ECC image from scratch like the python script which xeBuild GUI executes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please check the MD5 sum... (update xml or site -which one is ok ?) I tried to download the avatar data for 17511 with xebuild gui v3.0 , v2.099, x360 update toolbox  and MD5 didn't match - expected: 7B2B1F1C96EDDC8941AFA0896463CBF3; md5 of download: 5D097A5261FF1042099EBC15AE6B5C2D.... (@swizzy if yow remember, I tell you about that at a certain time ...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where I can download 2.17511 dashboard to match (D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chrishockey55@Swizzy@BenMitnicK Whenever i try downloading the avatar update, it keeps giving me the error "Unable to find file (error 404) Try again later!" with the MD5 matches saying "FALSE". this happens for all avatar dashboard version, and it's becoming worse when i try to generate a hacked image file as it forces me to download Dashfiles even tho it keeps giving me the same "Unable to find file" error.

I'm pretty sure someone already has the same issue as me but they didn't get answers either.

On 12/2/2017 at 8:43 PM, bogdanval said:

Please check the MD5 sum... (update xml or site -which one is ok ?) I tried to download the avatar data for 17511 with xebuild gui v3.0 , v2.099, x360 update toolbox  and MD5 didn't match - expected: 7B2B1F1C96EDDC8941AFA0896463CBF3; md5 of download: 5D097A5261FF1042099EBC15AE6B5C2D.... (@swizzy if yow remember, I tell you about that at a certain time ...)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works for my slim corona.

Now I'm at 17526.

1. I found the console works a bit slower than before. Maybe MS patched Meltdown and Spectre? especially when reading the internal hdd.

2. I noticed the application's icon is also modified from the original. and Jasper BB is added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

Since @Swizzy is busy with stuff I Pinned this topic! Thanks @BenMitnicK

Your Welcome :)

9 hours ago, Turtleneck said:

@Chrishockey55@Swizzy@BenMitnicK Whenever i try downloading the avatar update, it keeps giving me the error "Unable to find file (error 404) Try again later!" with the MD5 matches saying "FALSE". this happens for all avatar dashboard version, and it's becoming worse when i try to generate a hacked image file as it forces me to download Dashfiles even tho it keeps giving me the same "Unable to find file" error.

I'm pretty sure someone already has the same issue as me but they didn't get answers either.

 

I haven't update download TAB

2 hours ago, saywaking said:

It's time to fix the download Problems

Maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BenMitnicK said:

Your Welcome :)

I haven't update download TAB

Maybe

If it still is linking to swizzle gx arena, then yeah.. that site has been down for ages.. I also remember a bug where it refused to download anything even tho u could manually download it.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 3:41 AM, Chrishockey55 said:

c0z pushed an update you might want to update yours if you have yet to do so 

 

 

it's not necessary just little update for wifi but if someone want it I update the program

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2018 at 5:10 PM, BenMitnicK said:

it's not necessary just little update for wifi but if someone want it I update the program

Understood, just thought i would make you aware if you dont yet know haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

Understood, just thought i would make you aware if you dont yet know haha

Understood lol ... and no i did not know thx 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×