RealModScene
BenMitnicK

(unofficial) JRunner V0.8

7 hours ago, Bazatree said:

Thank you for updating the tool!

Does anyone know how to change the output folder?
I mean, the tool always keep creating new files in the old folder despite the fact that I store it in a different folder.

JRunner Settings

• Like 1

Hi there! First of all, great thanks goes to Ben cause he is not forgetting about j-runner and updates this great tool!

My question is simple: is there any possibility to integrate into j-runner support of squirt programmer (it is FTDI based). AutoGG works with it and I can say that this programmer is really fast! (about 1:15 sec. on 16mb, and less than 5 min on 64mb jasper BB). It is almost twice as fast as nand-x! But personally I don’t like AutoGG at all :(.

Hi, I'm using this version and I've an error creating XeBuild Image.

kTgMEs0.jpg

I need some help, please!

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, moses_373 said:

Thanks for updating this, I just picked it up to do a fresh install tonight!

Do you play multiplayer games on xlink servers? or do you only play offline games?

18 minutes ago, morpheous said:

Do you play multiplayer games on xlink servers? or do you only play offline games?

Mostly offline, I tend to spend my time on current gen for multiplayer. I'm actually performing this install for a friend of mine.

10 minutes ago, moses_373 said:

Mostly offline, I tend to spend my time on current gen for multiplayer. I'm actually performing this install for a friend of mine.

Fair enough...^_^

Does anyone have the files to reprogram a Coolrunner 3 Pro (CR3 Pro with DIPS) on a Trinity motherboard with a Demon?

Is it even possible to do this or is the Coolrunner bricked because I accidentally reprogramed it?

Or do I also need to resolder something to get the CR3 to work again when I upgraded the original Nand dashboard from 16xxx something to 17559? The CR3 with QSB and a Demon was installed around 2014 and the instructions back then.