RealModScene
BenMitnicK

(unofficial) JRunner V0.8

47 minutes ago, morpheous said:

I'm on dashboard 2.0.17349.0 on a phat jasper RGH xbox 360, could someone please explain why i need or should update from my current dashboard version.

To my knowledge,  JTAGS and RGH consoles, are not capable of logging into xbox live.  They can only login to private servers only, via LINK using Aurora.

I current play xbox 360 games that support system link with no problems as of this writing, on dashboard 2.0.17349.0 on a phat jasper RGH xbox 360

Also, can someone link me to a complete tutorial on updating my dash.  It's been a long time since i've done this and i need a refreshing course.

I still have my updflash.bin that's 16.5MB from the last time i updated my Jasper RGH xbox360's dashboard version to 17349

Link is not a private server.. In any way..

It just does the legwork that xlink-kai does on PC, without the need for a pc.. 

Once you start your LAN game, the host is the one who controls it.. You do not play on Link server.. Lol

But yes there is a guide on this site to update if you shall chose to do so mate

1 minute ago, felida said:

Once you start your LAN game, the host is the one who controls it.. You do not play on Link server.. Lol

But yes there is a guide on this site to update if you shall chose to do so mate

I gotcha!  Thanks for correcting me. 

There's not many people with modded 360's on link these days anyway.  People obviously moved on to current gen consoles.  :( 

28 minutes ago, felida said:

Can you link me to the guide, please?  I would just like to check it out, regardless if i won't update or not.  ^_^ 

54 minutes ago, morpheous said:

I gotcha!  Thanks for correcting me. 

There's not many people with modded 360's on link these days anyway.  People obviously moved on to current gen consoles.  :( 

I play on Link sometimes.. Just the same games get old quick.. People grow, and stuff happens.. Plus there is the fucking cheaters that ruin shit.. Lol

I'm usually always down to play some zombies on bops2 from time to time.. Just life changes things.. I miss my xb1 and playing with my friends on certain games.. But I had to sell it ... And other personal stuff.. 

29 minutes ago, morpheous said:

Can you link me to the guide, please?  I would just like to check it out, regardless if i won't update or not.  ^_^ 

It is in the tutorial section.. You are not a baby.. I wont spoon feed you mate

2 minutes ago, felida said:

I play on Link sometimes.. Just the same games get old quick.. People grow, and stuff happens.. Plus there is the fucking cheaters that ruin shit.. Lol

I'm usually always down to play some zombies on bops2 from time to time.. Just life changes things.. I miss my xb1 and playing with my friends on certain games.. But I had to sell it ... And other personal stuff.. 

fair enough.  I thought it was on some other site, not on this one.  ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, felida said:

Is this the thread? XeBuild FreeBOOT NAND Update Tutorial it says nothing about updating dashboard. 

Just now, morpheous said:

Is this the thread? XeBuild FreeBOOT NAND Update Tutorial it says nothing about updating dashboard. 

The nand contains the dashboard.. 

If you chose to use another site's guide, you can do so mate.. A simple google search will give you the answers you are asking me/here

33 minutes ago, felida said:

The nand contains the dashboard.. 

If you chose to use another site's guide, you can do so mate.. A simple google search will give you the answers you are asking me/here

Nah, i'm good.  I just needed to know i was looking at the correct tutorial.  Thank you, friend. ^_^ 

12 hours ago, Shakemadman said:

in my opinion.... you are fine to stay where you are at for the dash you have aka 2.0.17349.0... that was the last dash needed to play the last released game aka Black Ops III.... any dash after that is xbox live updates, well last 2 updates for xbox live....

I do not agree. 🙄 It's not just Dashboard, but with the arrival of every new dashboard, DL and xeBuild have been updated and bugs have been fixed. So why not have something newer and more stable ... 😉

10 hours ago, veduci said:

I do not agree. 🙄 It's not just Dashboard, but with the arrival of every new dashboard, DL and xeBuild have been updated and bugs have been fixed. So why not have something newer and more stable ... 😉

i agree....lol

I notice that the thread  XeBuild FreeBOOT NAND Update Tutorial here is outdated.  the files attached are not up to date.  

This is why i am wary of using it to update my jasper phat RGH 360. 

1 hour ago, morpheous said:

I notice that the thread  XeBuild FreeBOOT NAND Update Tutorial here is outdated.  the files attached are not up to date.  

This is why i am wary of using it to update my jasper phat RGH 360. 

Then you dont have to.. You do understand what a guide/tutorial is right? You do the same thing for the newer files

Hi BenMitnicK,xbox360 system update 17544 and xebuild 1.20 are released ,what time j-runner unofficial have a update for support them?

Thanks for this BenMitnicK. I have a question. Is this a bug when adding DashLaunch and including Launch.ini? See the updflash.bin.log file below. It adds launch.xex, launch.ini, and lhelper.xex twice. I went into my flash memory via Freestyle Dash and verified they were created twice after flashing the nand. I just simply deleted the extras from flash via Freestyle Dash. I also noticed V.05 does this. Not sure if the older official releases did this as I haven't used them in a long time.

reading 17544/..\launch.xex (0xb800 bytes)
    adding as launch.xex at raw offset 0xe52800 len 0x0000b800 (end 0x00e5e000)
reading 17544/..\lhelper.xex (0x4800 bytes)
    adding as lhelper.xex at raw offset 0xe5f800 len 0x00004800 (end 0x00e64000)
reading 17544/..\launch.ini (0x2a7d bytes)
    adding as launch.ini at raw offset 0xe64800 len 0x00002a7d (end 0x00e6727d)
reading 17544/..\launch.xex (0xb800 bytes)
    adding as launch.xex at raw offset 0xe6aa7d len 0x0000b800 (end 0x00e7627d)
reading 17544/..\lhelper.xex (0x4800 bytes)
    adding as lhelper.xex at raw offset 0xe77800 len 0x00004800 (end 0x00e7c000)
reading 17544/..\launch.ini (0x2a7d bytes)
    adding as launch.ini at raw offset 0xe7c800 len 0x00002a7d (end 0x00e7f27d)

Hi, with pleasure

I don't know, I never use integration DashLaunch directly to the nand always from DashBoard.

I think so because I did not touch this part of the code.

Thank you for updating the tool!

Does anyone know how to change the output folder?
I mean, the tool always keep creating new files in the old folder despite the fact that I store it in a different folder.