ChangeLog V0.4

• Add support for xebuild 1.18
  • Add support for DashLaunch 3.18.1
  • improved UI

JRunner.png

Download: JRunner

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Not sure that this is any different than what I released way back when 17511 came out. That being said, if you have actually managed to reverse the code of J-Runner, it would be nice if the R-JTAG SMC patching for the reset limit was fixed. If my console doesnt boot in 4 or 5 glitches it goes to RROD.

On 14/08/2017 at 9:12 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

Not sure that this is any different than what I released way back when 17511 came out. That being said, if you have actually managed to reverse the code of J-Runner, it would be nice if the R-JTAG SMC patching for the reset limit was fixed. If my console doesnt boot in 4 or 5 glitches it goes to RROD.

Hi,

No the source code is in the GitHub

it would be nice if the R-JTAG SMC patching for the reset limit was fixed. If my console doesnt boot in 4 or 5 glitches it goes to RROD.

R-JTAG radio button in J-Runner does nothing on the latest Kernels (at least) except a (silly) Warning error on the Nand's building process.
It uses the JTAG(+/-Aud_Clamp) SMC that is (are) already patched for the five Reset limit on the Nand building.

However the reset limit is still there for the NandXell creation.

3 hours ago, Blackjack said:

R-JTAG radio button in J-Runner does nothing on the latest Kernels (at least) except a (silly) Warning error on the Nand's building process.
It uses the JTAG(+/-Aud_Clamp) SMC that is (are) already patched for the five Reset limit on the Nand building.

However the reset limit is still there for the NandXell creation.

All I got from this is that it is this post is useless. Anyone with an R-JTAG console knows this. As far as I can tell, the JTAG smcs are not pre patched for this. I wouldnt care if there were prebuilt SMC's for this problem, but originally when R-JTAG came out, as far as I understand, this issue was handled by SMC patching done by j-runner. Since that patching doesnt work anymore, it needs to be fixed. The one thing I dont get is why it doesnt work anymore. The SMC shouldnt have changed, and the CB definatly hasnt changed. The only thing I can think is that Microsoft changed some offsets in the nand image, but even that is a stretch, considering that R-JTAG uses JTAG image patching, which hasnt changed in years.

All I got from this is that it is this post is useless. Anyone with an R-JTAG console knows this. As far as I can tell, the JTAG smcs are not pre patched for this.

I misspoke. Indeed the JTAG smcs are not pre patched. But the final result is a nand built with its SMC reset limit patched.

Verify in your options.ini file that patch smc is set to true.

Yes, it is set to true. That is an xebuild option, not a j-runner option. This patch doesnt work on newer JTAG smc's, which is what the R-JTAG/R-JTAG+/R-JTOP use. J-Runner used to patch this into JTAG images also, if you clicked the R-JTAG box. Now, it gives an error in the build log, saying that it was unable to patch SMC. Probably because offests changed, or something. 

For what it is worth, if you modify the options_edited.ini, and make sure the patchsmc=true, then enable the the edited options in j-runner, and build your jtag image without the r-jtag checkbox enabled, it will skip the patching that j-runner does, and xebuild will patch the smc limit. the answer is in this function: https://github.com/stefanounick/J-Runner/blob/master/J-Runner/Nand/Nand.cs#L2701. I didnt go too deep into it, but from what I can tell, it is zeroing 2 bytes in the smc, which throws off the smc patching in xebuild. Not sure what the point of this patch is, but I am fairly certain that it doesnt have anything to do with the reset limit, as it never worked on my R-JTAG

You can use the unofficial one I released that can be found It already has all of the dash files, and avatar update for a couple of the dashes, so it is kind of big, but essentially what you need. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2018 at 1:58 PM, RealSkyMods said:

dose any one no how to read your nand with 

If you have the right hardware, and the drivers are installed, you click the big button in the top right that says..... Wait for it...... "Read Nand". I know it take a genius to read single syllable words on a screen these days..... Damn emoji's. lol. 

I'm on dashboard 2.0.17349.0 on a phat jasper RGH xbox 360, could someone please explain why i need or should update from my current dashboard version.

To my knowledge,  JTAGS and RGH consoles, are not capable of logging into xbox live.  They can only login to private servers only, via LINK using Aurora.

I current play xbox 360 games that support system link with no problems as of this writing, on dashboard 2.0.17349.0 on a phat jasper RGH xbox 360

Also, can someone link me to a complete tutorial on updating my dash.  It's been a long time since i've done this and i need a refreshing course.

I still have my updflash.bin that's 16.5MB from the last time i updated my Jasper RGH xbox360's dashboard version to 17349

18 minutes ago, morpheous said:

I'm on dashboard 2.0.17349.0 on a phat jasper RGH xbox 360, could someone please explain why i need or should update from my current dashboard version.

To my knowledge,  JTAGS and RGH consoles, are not capable of logging into xbox live.  They can only login to private servers only, via LINK using Aurora.

I current play xbox 360 games that support system link with no problems as of this writing, on dashboard 2.0.17349.0 on a phat jasper RGH xbox 360

Also, can someone link me to a complete tutorial on updating my dash.  It's been a long time since i've done this and i need a refreshing course.

I still have my updflash.bin that's 16.5MB from the last time i updated my Jasper RGH xbox360's dashboard version to 17349

in my opinion.... you are fine to stay where you are at for the dash you have aka 2.0.17349.0... that was the last dash needed to play the last released game aka Black Ops III.... any dash after that is xbox live updates, well last 2 updates for xbox live....