RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Ceoiss

[Aurora/Dashlaunch] Adjustable cooler speed by console time

Hi.
First, I would like to say that this is a request for Dashlaunch, but I have not found it in the forum, where to create a request for Dashlaunch, so here it is.
My idea is: Create a way to change the speed of the Xbox cooler, according to the time of the console. For example: During the day, until 10pm, let the speed in 70% (as I usually use), and after 22h (in the evening) leave the speed of the cooler at 40%, thus reducing the noise of the cooler, Which bothers me greatly at night.
I do not know if it's possible to do it, but I think it's a good idea.
Thanks for the attention :D

Edited by Ceoiss
Text enhancements

1 hour ago, Ceoiss said:

Hi.
First, I would like to say that this is a request for Dashlaunch, but I have not found it in the forum, where to create a request for Dashlaunch, so here it is.
My idea is: Create a way to change the speed of the Xbox cooler, according to the time of the console. For example: During the day, until 10pm, let the speed in 70% (as I usually use), and after 22h (in the evening) leave the speed of the cooler at 40%, thus reducing the noise of the cooler, Which bothers me greatly at night.
I do not know if it's possible to do it, but I think it's a good idea.
Thanks for the attention :D

Adjust by time? That's really pointless.. as different people have their AC set for different temps.. 

You can always set your fans to auto.. and set the target temps.. as is what is recommended all the time.. so when it's hotter, the fans will pick up, and when it's cooler.. the fans work less.. plain and simple.. AND this option is already apart of dashlaunch..

• Like 1