RealModScene
Polyblank

TU Problem for CoD4: MW

There are no TUs available for the game through Aurora's Dashboard, so I went to xboxunity.net to

manually download it. I downloaded every single latest TU from the site, made a folder called 000B0000

and placed the TUs in it. I launch the game, and its still on TU0. What the frig? I need help ASAP.

1 hour ago, Polyblank said:

There are no TUs available for the game through Aurora's Dashboard, so I went to xboxunity.net to

manually download it. I downloaded every single latest TU from the site, made a folder called 000B0000

and placed the TUs in it. I launch the game, and its still on TU0. What the frig? I need help ASAP.

There is no TU for your specific media ID.. hence why Aurora didn't find it.. this is basically 101.. a tu from a different media ID isn't gonna work

4 hours ago, felida said:

There is no TU for your specific media ID.. hence why Aurora didn't find it.. this is basically 101.. a tu from a different media ID isn't gonna work

I didn't hit refresh in TU download section. That's why I couldn't see any TUs for my game in Aurora. And the TU was supposed to be placed in a Cache file on Xbox's Internal Storage. I enabled the TU, but it's still on TU 0. So I tried finding a different one on the Internet since you said the Media ID don't match. I downloaded it and tried enabling TUs for it. STILL TU 0. Please help! Why are they different? Is there anyway to change the Media ID manually?

9 hours ago, Polyblank said:

I didn't hit refresh in TU download section. That's why I couldn't see any TUs for my game in Aurora. And the TU was supposed to be placed in a Cache file on Xbox's Internal Storage. I enabled the TU, but it's still on TU 0. So I tried finding a different one on the Internet since you said the Media ID don't match. I downloaded it and tried enabling TUs for it. STILL TU 0. Please help! Why are they different? Is there anyway to change the Media ID manually?

The media id is different for every version of the game, USA, region free, god/disc, all have different media id.. find a default.xex of a matching tu, and replace yours