RealModScene
jrok96

create stock nand?

need a hand creating stock nand after this screwup. basically have dual nand console.I made xebuild 17511 on both nands.both boot fine.  wrote stock back to xbox nand  and it was on 17502 . i had forgotten to update the box first b4 starting the whole process. now i updated stock nand via usb to 17511.update went fine and stock was booting but, rgh was no longer booting. Without thinking about it and re-reading new  stock nand i wrote over the freshly updated stock nand with xebuild image to see if both would then boot. they did . now the original nanddump.bin wont obviously boot because the efuse is blown and it was from the earlier 17502 kernel .

ive tried extracting kv.en, fcrt.en , smc config and using donor trinity smc to create stock nand without a nand dump but its not working. Was putting in 7 as ldv. not sure if im supposed to put in a cb?   im sure im missing  a step or two.  any help with this would be greatly appreciated. just want to create a stock nand if even possible at this point.

you merely need to take your retail image, change ldv to +1 from current and select to build retail...

You do also need to specify what tool you're using for the build process...

Am using jrunner.  I tried taking the NaND dump and selecting 17511 and 7 as ldv but won't boot ( checked some other trinity's nand dumps that were already at 17511 when nand was read  and ldv was 7)

LDV is per-console, it's in the fuses and can be found using XeLL... it's dependent on the number of updates you've done on the console, not the actual version you're on...