RealModScene
anouar

Final fantasy XIII in Aurora

Hi,

I just finished final fantasy XIII Disc 1, so they ask me to insert Disc 2 in my Xbox, I copy the disc 2 in my hard drive, but I can’t play because I don’t have FF XIII save Disc 2, I try to copy all FF XIII discs in the hard drive, but only one of them works.
Any solutions?

Thanks

Thread moved from Unity Support Forum !

Dr.Gonzo

8 hours ago, anouar said:

Hi,

I just finished final fantasy XIII Disc 1, so they ask me to insert Disc 2 in my Xbox, I copy the disc 2 in my hard drive, but I can’t play because I don’t have FF XIII save Disc 2, I try to copy all FF XIII discs in the hard drive, but only one of them works.
Any solutions?

Thanks

Thread moved from Unity Support Forum !

Dr.Gonzo

to save you some headache here.. just extract all the discs.. and then place all the contents in the same folder, overwrite everything or dont, as they are the same exact files.. and just use default.xex on disc 1.. game will be roughly 9GB in total.. versus converting to GoD and such lol.. FF13 is one of the few games that can be done like this..

On 06/07/2017 at 4:52 AM, felida said:

to save you some headache here.. just extract all the discs.. and then place all the contents in the same folder, overwrite everything or dont, as they are the same exact files.. and just use default.xex on disc 1.. game will be roughly 9GB in total.. versus converting to GoD and such lol.. FF13 is one of the few games that can be done like this..

thankyou for your answer, i use xbox 360 iso extract, when i extract them all in the same folder i can't choose default.xex and it's only 6 Gb in all, it's that fine ? 

59 minutes ago, anouar said:

thankyou for your answer, i use xbox 360 iso extract, when i extract them all in the same folder i can't choose default.xex and it's only 6 Gb in all, it's that fine ? 

You should extract each iso into its own folder, then move all the contents except the default.xex of disc 2/3.. 

16 hours ago, felida said:

You should extract each iso into its own folder, then move all the contents except the default.xex of disc 2/3.. 

It worked :D 
thank you so much ;)