RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
The Cowboy

Solutions I've found about LiNK

Firstly make sure you dont have any plugin on dashlaunch(especially xbdm.xex).Then be careful about devlink.Make sure you and the player you are trying to play have same settings.Contpatch is important too.It makes some games unjoinable make sure you have same dashlaunch settings.I'll add more when i find :D

NEW! Sockpatch is important too.Make sure you have same dashlaunch settings.

most of the time i cane evan see the active game after joining the room,and when i do see the game i get cant join

I've only ever been able to play 1 game on BO2, every other time it does the fatal crash intercepted and boots me back to FSD. have you heard anything like this?

I found that LiNK somehow and in some circumstances DOES NOT change ports correctly.

I had an xbox with a friend that WOULD NOT play more then once after a port change.

So what i did.. Disable UPNP on the router. And change the ports on LiNK to 3072 and 3073. Add static port forwards on the router for port 3071-3074 And Voille it worked..

Yes, without those 2 extra ports it will NOT work. Period... So internally LiNK Somehow Sometimes does not change the ports. That means they will stay 3071, 3074 whatever no matter what ports you choose...

Good luck dev on debugging that...

a question out of topic sorry : how i can rename games in xbox 360 games tab in f3 ? thanks.

Guest Suman

i cant join any game

upnp is pass but ports are fail

when i join a game i cant see anything in the games.xhttp=true blah blah is all correct

9 hours ago, Guest Suman said:

i cant join any game

upnp is pass but ports are fail

when i join a game i cant see anything in the games.xhttp=true blah blah is all correct

Just because you join a lobby, does not mean there is a game available.. games have slots, those get filled.. you have to wait to join..

I disconnect after i play on system link for 15 minutes then I have to turn off my xbox and turn it on again to play then again 15 minutes I disconnect from system link

then turn off and turn on and keeps going like that