RealModScene
MaesterRowen

NOVA - The Future of LiNK

I have mobile internet and I have a problem with the ports. I cannot connect to the Link. Nova also so be it?

Mobile connection will not be supported using NOVA either...

Mobile connection sucks for gaming as you can easily drop packets and/or lose connection just by wind passing by over you...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Edit: even more kudose if someone realizes where that pic is from.. ;-)

Felida,

Is it TeamFSD website in relation to RxE???? ;)

Felida,

Is it TeamFSD website in relation to RxE???? ;)

Close enough.. is from the YouTube video promoting it lol..

When released, we can update in aurora or we have to do manually?(USB to Xbox)

I can't wait for this, a great job of you guys.

When released, we can update in aurora or we have to do manually?(USB to Xbox)

I can't wait for this, a great job of you guys.

It will be released as part of Aurora when it's finished

Sent from my SM-G903F

buenas comunidad al igual q muchos estamos esperando este cambio para los usuarios de xbox .ya hace tiempo que se empiezo a hablar sobre este tema y constantemente trato de encontrar algún dato que mantenga viva esta noticia. algún moderador tendrá una respuesta a mi simple pregunta...¿seguimos con la ilucion del cambio o simplemente seguiremos disfrutando de lo dado hasta ahora? desde ya gracias  :thumbup:

buenas comunidad al igual q muchos estamos esperando este cambio para los usuarios de xbox .ya hace tiempo que se empiezo a hablar sobre este tema y constantemente trato de encontrar algún dato que mantenga viva esta noticia. algún moderador tendrá una respuesta a mi simple pregunta...¿seguimos con la ilucion del cambio o simplemente seguiremos disfrutando de lo dado hasta ahora? desde ya gracias [emoji106]

This is a english forum, meaning you should speak english, nor spanish/portuguese or whatever it is you speak...

Sent from my SM-G903F

still waiting for this plugin ( or a new freestyle experience) ;)

Everyone is still waiting for this, and it's still in development... we do have other things to do aswell (work, family etc.)

Everyone is still waiting for this, and it's still in development... we do have other things to do aswell (work, family etc.)

How long does it take?? how many months or weeks or probably years??

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Dude,

Chill, these guys are only doing it as a hobby and we have to thank them that there is something like Aurora to use

If you're going to give us that attitude, maybe we shouldn't release anything for you for free anymore...

Most are grateful we're actually spending the time to develop these things, completely free of charge and have patience... you and several others (probably little kids imho) are very impatient and often very rude...

If you're going to give us that attitude, maybe we shouldn't release anything for you for free anymore...

Most are grateful we're actually spending the time to develop these things, completely free of charge and have patience... you and several others (probably little kids imho) are very impatient and often very rude...

Geez sorry.. i didn't mean it as a mean thing

I'm just asking how long it will take

If u think that that kind of questions are mean, just tell me [emoji106]

Probably double question marks look rude..

Geez sorry.. i didn't mean it as a mean thing

I'm just asking how long it will take

If u think that that kind of questions are mean, just tell me [emoji106]

Probably double question marks look rude..

It's more the end of it "how many months or weeks or probably years??" that makes it seem more like a "why isn't it done yet?! how much longer are we going to have to wait for it to get done?!?!?!?" rather then "How long do you think this might take before it's done?"

It's more the end of it "how many months or weeks or probably years??" that makes it seem more like a "why isn't it done yet?! how much longer are we going to have to wait for it to get done?!?!?!?" rather then "How long do you think this might take before it's done?"

Yea, when i read it again it did sound rude

So can u answer my question? [emoji6]

To answer your question; we don't really have a ETA or anything like that, it can take a very long time before it's done, or it can be done very quickly, as we don't have a crystal ball we can't tell you when it'll be ready, all i can tell you is it won't be done in the next few days... probably won't be done by the end of the year either...

To answer your question; we don't really have a ETA or anything like that, it can take a very long time before it's done, or it can be done very quickly, as we don't have a crystal ball we can't tell you when it'll be ready, all i can tell you is it won't be done in the next few days... probably won't be done by the end of the year either...

Oh ok.. i didn't know it will take a very long time to make this

What part of next year do u think it's gonna be done? I just hope it's not gonna be cancelled

What part of next year do u think it's gonna be done? I just hope it's not gonna be cancelled

There is no "guess-temate" mate.. meaning no known release time.. you'd prolly be better off asking for someone to produce something like "link-chat" was.. until this does come out.. as 2 things happens with that.. eg devs/mods wont get pissed at u for asking the same thing that's been asked 1000's of times.. and maybe someone can generate momentum/interest in a 3rd party thing like link-chat "could have" been.. from using other app features, eg swizzy's asset editor, one could make a "mobile app" that serves as the chatroom function (since it uses a connection on same network), while the xprc plugin would notify you of a message (like link chat did).. there are ideas in the wild.. just people with the knowledge are slim..

Just wait.. and to not get butthurt, dont expect a release.. and just get surprised when it does come..

• Like 1

I never said it'd be done next year, i just said it's not likely to be done this year... big difference ;)

I don't know when it'll be finished, and i can't promise it won't be cancelled, it all depends on interests moving forward aswell as how much time we have available for this particular project...

There is no "guess-temate" mate.. meaning no known release time.. you'd prolly be better off asking for someone to produce something like "link-chat" was.. until this does come out.. as 2 things happens with that.. eg devs/mods wont get pissed at u for asking the same thing that's been asked 1000's of times.. and maybe someone can generate momentum/interest in a 3rd party thing like link-chat "could have" been.. from using other app features, eg swizzy's asset editor, one could make a "mobile app" that serves as the chatroom function (since it uses a connection on same network), while the xprc plugin would notify you of a message (like link chat did).. there are ideas in the wild.. just people with the knowledge are slim..

Just wait.. and to not get butthurt, dont expect a release.. and just get surprised when it does come..

I don't have time reading all the replies to this topic so how can i know...

I never said it'd be done next year, i just said it's not likely to be done this year... big difference ;)

I don't know when it'll be finished, and i can't promise it won't be cancelled, it all depends on interests moving forward aswell as how much time we have available for this particular project...

I understood what you're trying to say to me, but i thought if it's not gonna be done this year then it's most likely to be done next year

I don't have time reading all the replies to this topic so how can i know...

well.. you SHOULD.. and if not, it has been explained to you within the last 5 replies to your question.

well.. you SHOULD.. and if not, it has been explained to you within the last 5 replies to your question.

No one would read all 273 replies