RealModScene
MaesterRowen

NOVA - The Future of LiNK

This indicates that it turns in Aurora 0.7b, now we have to wait another year and a half hahaha

At that time, xbox 360 will be considered as old as how old we consider the ps2 is now

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Ps2 got old but until today receives updates from its panel (OPL)

They still sell pirated ps2 games in my country

And there are pirated xbox 360 games beside the ps2 games.. what do u think that means lol

I think it means that people will try to make money off of anything they can steal. I wouldnt look to much into it.

I think it means that people will try to make money off of anything they can steal. I wouldnt look to much into it.

tbh, just paying for a year of live, pays for itself.. especially on xb1, as you get 4 free games per month.. some games aint worth a flop to me, but still others might enjoy em.. and sometimes i play the random ones just cuz lol

And there are pirated xbox 360 games beside the ps2 games.. what do u think that means lol

All people tend to pirated games because of the high cost of original games We have also 

All people tend to pirated games because of the high cost of original games We have also

If they cant buy games why buy the console in the first place? Console is also expensive..

• Like 2

If they cant buy games why buy the console in the first place? Console is also expensive..

The 360 is not that expensive nowadays.. probably the game prices are around 3/4 of the console price, or probably the same price

The 360 is not that expensive nowadays.. probably the game prices are around 3/4 of the console price, or probably the same price

I dont know where you are at, but in the US, at most gamestop stores, for most used games, it costs $5- $10 a game. I would say $25 tops. Now personally I dont care how or where you get your games, but I do care if people are trying to sell or promote piracy on this site. Mainly, because that is a great way to get the developers of the mods(Phoenix, cOz, Team Xebuild, Rgloader(Not sure who maintains this), etc) in trouble. It could also get this site shutdown, and since this site and Unity are ran from the same server, Unity also.Which means goodbye link, and since Xlink Kai is no longer supported in any of the current dashboards for the 360, that would make it so much harder for people to get online with their RGH/JTAG consoles.

• Like 1

I dont know where you are at, but in the US, at most gamestop stores, for most used games, it costs $5- $10 a game. I would say $25 tops. Now personally I dont care how or where you get your games, but I do care if people are trying to sell or promote piracy on this site. Mainly, because that is a great way to get the developers of the mods(Phoenix, cOz, Team Xebuild, Rgloader(Not sure who maintains this), etc) in trouble. It could also get this site shutdown, and since this site and Unity are ran from the same server, Unity also.Which means goodbye link, and since Xlink Kai is no longer supported in any of the current dashboards for the 360, that would make it so much harder for people to get online with their RGH/JTAG consoles.

Yea it's the USED games...

But UNUSED games cost around twice the price of USED games

i am 99% sure we are at lest 6 months or more away from Nova LiNK release

i have to ask. will Nova LiNK support xbox original system link with xbox guide button working

where is the six mounth of nova link release !! we are on 2017

You missed the "or more" part ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

And nothing against supera.. but he isnt apart of the dev team.. so yeah.. only really trust people like swizzy when it comes to timeline info..
  • Like 2

Nova is still very much a work in progress....... Who knows, you might see something new with the next release of Aurora, but I wouldnt expect much at this point....... But who knows what is to come.  ;)

• Like 2

On 25/04/2015 at 11:35 PM, MaesterRowen said:

2a0dkk4.png

Hello everyone!

We don't have much to show and there is still lots to do.  

That said, enjoy this tease and stay tuned for future announcements.

2cfxrf5.jpg

2ccv1x5.jpg

k1ypll.jpg

What percentage is this project completed roughly?

40 minutes ago, Luke Ireland said:

What percentage is this project completed roughly?

100%.. we just aint giving it out to people who ask this question.. it just has been delayed an extra 12 years because you asked.. wait this isnt tx forums.. haha.. j.k.. its still very much in alpha afaik.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, felida said:

wait this isnt tx forums..

Are we sure about that...... I could have sworn this was the TX forum. lol. As felida said, this project is on its way, probably sooner then you would think, but at the moment, it is basically an upgraded freestyle plugin, with out the features that this thread promises. They started with recoding/updating the libraries in the Freestyle plugin to newer versions. They are still working out a few bugs there, then the features like Link v2, and trainer menus and stuff will be added later. so with this when nova is released, it will be no different as far as you can tell from what you have been using for years. lol. 

How much longer will we have to wait for the release of this project? Do not take too long, the system link does not take long to die

Every day there are fewer and fewer people playing

This new has already been lengthened and people are starting to buy new generation consoles hopes that developers release NOVA are already null lost all credibility, ask us to donate but those who donate are few and we do not enough Donations :crybaby:

7 hours ago, XxTHE BOSSxX said:

How much longer will we have to wait for the release of this project? Do not take too long, the system link does not take long to die

When it's ready it'll be released, not a minute before that...

It's not a walk in the park to do this, and we've had alot of bugs to fix etc, we're also working on Aurora at the same time and have other things to do (work, family etc.) be patient and it'll come when we're ready to release it =)

13 hours ago, XxTHE BOSSxX said:

It's true. We have a small community (Ukraine and Russia), of 350 people, constantly play about 50 people. For a long time they do not linger. They leave. It is difficult to attract new ones, 90% do not cope with the settings. And to everyone to adjust from the very beginning not always suffices patience.

If there are any ideas, I'm ready to help!

18 hours ago, dimonik said:

It's true. We have a small community (Ukraine and Russia), of 350 people, constantly play about 50 people. For a long time they do not linger. They leave. It is difficult to attract new ones, 90% do not cope with the settings. And to everyone to adjust from the very beginning not always suffices patience.

what games you playing  in your community ??

20 hours ago, dimonik said:

there is no new games coming to the 360.. this is where the community ends.. sadly..

2 hours ago, XxTHE BOSSxX said:

what games you playing  in your community ??

this forum isn't the place for this type of conversation.. PM's or matchmaking area.. dont hijack threads for other purposes..

• Like 1