RealModScene
MaesterRowen

NOVA - The Future of LiNK

Are we will be able in Nova to set a ping limit for the matchmaking?

Nope, that's not one of the planned features... sorry...

today and just spent a year from the info it seems fair to say whether the project and still in the works? and if there chance to be integrated into the aurora 0.6b?

today and just spent a year from the info it seems fair to say whether the project and still in the works? and if there chance to be integrated into the aurora 0.6b?

It's still in the making, it will not be finished for Aurora 0.6b, sorry...

the important thing is that the project being worked on so I'm happy that there are people who work for us players.

I promise that when will be 'released aurora 0.6, lighthouse a donation, because it very much meritete thanks

last thing: Unlike LINK, NOVA and able also to operate games that require only xbox live? as Destiny. or let us play online gta5?

the important thing is that the project being worked on so I'm happy that there are people who work for us players.

I promise that when will be 'released aurora 0.6, lighthouse a donation, because it very much meritete thanks

last thing: Unlike LINK, NOVA and able also to operate games that require only xbox live? as Destiny. or let us play online gta5?

NOVA will not support any more games then LiNK, XBL games require a backend server while System Link is serverless (each console can act as both server and user at the same time) all LiNK really does is connect you together in a virtual network, similar to how VPN's work

Sent from my SM-G903F

I never play online games anyway and also now having 2 rgh'd 360's i can't anyway.......

But i constantly get asked by my little boy if he can play Minecraft online or connect to his friends would this enable him to do so in the future or is there already a way this could be achieved without my consoles getting banned or even worse un-rgh'd (if M$ can do that) ?

Thanks for any pointers / help ;)

I never play online games anyway and also now having 2 rgh'd 360's i can't anyway.......

But i constantly get asked by my little boy if he can play Minecraft online or connect to his friends would this enable him to do so in the future or is there already a way this could be achieved without my consoles getting banned or even worse un-rgh'd (if M$ can do that) ?

Thanks for any pointers / help ;)

This will work similar to link v1, so if minecraft is not compatible with it, then it wont be compatible with link v2. Also I dont think microsoft is going to attempt to un-rgh a console, but if you were to attempt to install a stock update, that could potentially un rgh your console, but since I dont think microsoft updates the SMC when they push out updates, it causes brick issues, which can easily be recovered from with a nand reader/writer(Nand-X, JR-Programmer, etc.) Microsoft will ban a modded console on xbox live though. There are services that have temporary ways around this, but none of them can guarantee that you wont get banned, and that is all I am going to say about it, because now we are treading on unfriendly territory on this site. I will say this, if you do decide to go that route, the payed services are usually better developed, and tested against banning, but can cost 25$ a day, and once you sign in a 24 hour countdown starts, even when you arent playing. :( 

• Like 1

This will work similar to link v1, so if minecraft is not compatible with it, then it wont be compatible with link v2. Also I dont think microsoft is going to attempt to un-rgh a console, but if you were to attempt to install a stock update, that could potentially un rgh your console, but since I dont think microsoft updates the SMC when they push out updates, it causes brick issues, which can easily be recovered from with a nand reader/writer(Nand-X, JR-Programmer, etc.) Microsoft will ban a modded console on xbox live though. There are services that have temporary ways around this, but none of them can guarantee that you wont get banned, and that is all I am going to say about it, because now we are treading on unfriendly territory on this site. I will say this, if you do decide to go that route, the payed services are usually better developed, and tested against banning, but can cost 25$ a day, and once you sign in a 24 hour countdown starts, even when you arent playing. :(

You're right, they don't update the SMC... You're wrong in thinking that causes a brick tho... infact, updating the bootloaders also don't cause a brick... (sort of, RGH don't work well together with the new bootloaders, and will thus cause a semi-brick until you remove/disable the chip or reflash the nand

You're right, they don't update the SMC... You're wrong in thinking that causes a brick tho... infact, updating the bootloaders also don't cause a brick... (sort of, RGH don't work well together with the new bootloaders, and will thus cause a semi-brick until you remove/disable the chip or reflash the nand

I did say that it could be recovered from with a nand-x, which i thought implied semi-bricked. ;)

I did say that it could be recovered from with a nand-x, which i thought implied semi-bricked. ;)

True, just correcting a few minor details :)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:35 PM

Hehe, i'm  Still waiting, any other news about the Futur Link ? :) 

Thank you for all your great works and for all the time you spend on modding, and something like that ! " People are Awesome " ! 

Thank you for all your great works and for all the time you spend on modding, and something like that ! " People are Awesome " ! 

Be patient.. It will be released when it is done and ready..not any sooner nor later
  • Like 1

If there is something to announce, you can read it in this thread.

• Like 2

There havnt been any updates on this in a while, and as someone who knows things(Not as much as I would like. lol), I can say that beta testing hasnt even started on this. I cant tell you the status of this any further than that, but I would not expect anything for quite a while.  

There havnt been any updates on this in a while, and as someone who knows things(Not as much as I would like. lol), I can say that beta testing hasnt even started on this. I cant tell you the status of this any further than that, but I would not expect anything for quite a while.  

maybe a few skins.. if i ever get around to it.. love the preview feature on my devkit.. lol

• Like 1

maybe a few skins.. if i ever get around to it.. love the preview feature on my devkit.. lol

You do realize gavin is talking about NOVA right?

You do realize gavin is talking about NOVA right?

Nova, .06, anything new haha.. doesn't particularly have to be about nova..

Edit: yeah i realize its nova thread.. doh.. lol

Hey ! Just want ask you about Nova if you're still working on it and if yes, When will itbe released . Then about Battlefield 4 if you will get it working on a system link like call of duty multiplayer ??

At first, please dont post your same Question in different sub forums !

There is no release or completion date for Nova. If there is something to announce by the staff, you can read it on Realmodscene.

• Like 1

Hey ! Just want ask you about Nova if you're still working on it and if yes, When will itbe released . Then about Battlefield 4 if you will get it working on a system link like call of duty multiplayer ??

If battlefield 4 doesnt support system link, then nova wont either, as the developers are not going to try to reverse engineer xbox live.

• Like 3

I'm so excited for this, but it's taking too long, when is it going to be released?

Feburary 30th, 2065
  • Like 3

In all seriousness, when it is ready, and after it has been tested.

pfft.. in all seriousness:

23uy6mp.png

lol hidden release date..

j/k tho.. hope no one takes this seriously.. haha

Edit: even more kudose if someone realizes where that pic is from.. ;-)

• Like 3