RealModScene
MaesterRowen

NOVA - The Future of LiNK

I must have missed something here. lol. Though I havnt been around for a couple of days. lol, but as swizzy said, the release of nova will be when it is, the testers will get it first, but, that wont be a public beta test, not sure when that is starting, and even if I was, I wouldnt post it here, just to avoid these problems. ;)

• Like 2

I see a lot of speculation about and questions on when LiNK v2 will be released-   so noone holds their breath I'll come out and say I would NOT expect it in 2015.

If it turns up in 2015, great! but I wouldn't expect it.

Also-  once we are ready for a closed test - we are primarily going to be testing server load and capabilities.  If it completely fails and we can't find a way to handle at least the amount of average users we have now- then the project will probably be tabled or dropped.

Its still very early and we still need a successful POC to justify it to ourselves.

Anyway, we appreciate the suggestions, recommendations, complaints, and feedback everyone is vocalizing.  Though a lot of it may be impossible or in a direction we don't agree with- its still good to read and possibly derive new ideas from.

At least an estimated time. Now hopefully people wont ask again. (You may have to put that info on the first Post)

Amazing job, another thanks for you team, a suggestion that can work you can implement some like karma or reputation record where people in a room after playing can give a plus or minus points to each member of the room if some one gets negative reputation -10 for example gets banned from playing in nova for a determinant time, this is great to punish trolls and sleep control players ( who just join and don't play)

any news guys ?

About? if you're asking for news as to when this will be released, don't bother... you'll just piss us off as we've stated many times in this thread already that we're NOT going to give out that information... it's ready when it's ready...

Doesn't this mean you can only use Aurora if you have an internet connection?

No, why would it?

sorry for this stupid questions, but i want to connect a retail Xbox 360 (first version, a Fat Xenon, inpossible to mod at this time) to LiNK. The only two remaining apps (XBSLink and Xlink Kai) seems to nobody use it anymore. XBSLink have an option to directly connect to a server. It is possible to connect to LiNK? In this case, at witch IP server??? I dont know what IP use LiNK to test this. It will be perfect if some kind of app like XBSLink will exist. Any sugestion, other then buy another console, will be apreciated. Good luck with this project !

Nope, it's not possible to use any of those applications to connect with LiNK, sorry...

how long will the link servers keep going for? I hope forever :)

do they cost money? can we donate?

Sounds good. Thanks to all the ppl who do what they do in the mod world. My rgh is so pimped out these days. With the release of aurora it's become better and I got everything working finally. Well minus n64 but waiting for xex version. Aurora isn't polished like fsd was but it works so much better. I'll have some tips feedback requests soon. Active user on link for years. I figure people only play call of duty online so whatever. Link works fine but I'm down with whatever. Keep up the good work. I finally got my black ops working after extracting and injecting the compatibility pack into the extracted game folder. Had to reinstall hacked files for backwards compatability. That fixed my probs. I'm ranting.

Question. Will this method work for my other cod dlc too. I've never been able to get dlc to work until now. Other games dlc works just not call of duty until I extracted the dlc and injected it. Wondering if that will work for previous games.

Sounds good. Thanks to all the ppl who do what they do in the mod world. My rgh is so pimped out these days. With the release of aurora it's become better and I got everything working finally. Well minus n64 but waiting for xex version. Aurora isn't polished like fsd was but it works so much better. I'll have some tips feedback requests soon. Active user on link for years. I figure people only play call of duty online so whatever. Link works fine but I'm down with whatever. Keep up the good work. I finally got my black ops working after extracting and injecting the compatibility pack into the extracted game folder. Had to reinstall hacked files for backwards compatability. That fixed my probs. I'm ranting.

Question. Will this method work for my other cod dlc too. I've never been able to get dlc to work until now. Other games dlc works just not call of duty until I extracted the dlc and injected it. Wondering if that will work for previous games.

Probably not a good idea, what you really want to do is use the NukeTown fix as described in multiple Cod BO3 threads

does it require us to setup our router like in system link in fsd3.

like data and broadcasting port?

Yes, it will require you to setup your ports the same way, the basics remain the same

Any information?

Enviado desde mi D2406 mediante Tapatalk

About what? read the first post and you'll find all the information we've shared about NOVA so far...