RealModScene
MaesterRowen

NOVA - The Future of LiNK

Any chance you can be more specific? If I am understanding the question correctly, you are saying that you cant use two consoles on link at the same time in the same house?

yes. to host from the same IP and join the same ip on fsd LiNK. do not work. but you can host from same network, ip and join someone on LiNK~ from same ip but not join your own host from same network, ip. i am asking when new nova LiNK comes. will we be able to host on same network and join host on same network from same ip and still have LiNK players still join. unlike fsd LiNK v1

I would doubt that, as it sounds like the problem is that the server is only seeing you external IP.

ok thanks. dam. i was hopeing that would be fixed

I would think it would work, considering that it is making a new connection to the unity servers. I only have 1 xbox, so I have never actually tested it, but it makes sense that the game sees it as if the xbox is trying to connect to itself.

• Like 1

I would think it would work, considering that it is making a new connection to the unity servers. I only have 1 xbox, so I have never actually tested it, but it makes sense that the game sees it as if the xbox is trying to connect to itself.

i know in the past i asked. admins said fsd LiNK do not support or work like that. i own 2 hack xbox 360. one JTAG Xenon and RGH2 Trinity. also play a lot of split screen games on LiNK. i wish i can host from the same network IP and join that same network IP and be able to have LiNK players join in also. then i can make use of both my hack xbox 360 on LiNK

yes. to host from the same IP and join the same ip on fsd LiNK. do not work. but you can host from same network, ip and join someone on LiNK~ from same ip but not join your own host from same network, ip. i am asking when new nova LiNK comes. will we be able to host on same network and join host on same network from same ip and still have LiNK players still join. unlike fsd LiNK v1

As long as the consoles use different ports and different accounts it should work...

As long as the consoles use different ports and different accounts it should work...

ok. sweet. on LiNK v2... or can it be done on LiNK v1 now

ok. sweet. on LiNK v2... or can it be done on LiNK v1 now

It should be working right now...

ok, i need to get my xenon from my dad and test this. thanks swizzy..... ok so i understand this right as long as i use different ports and different accounts. i can host console A from the same network IP House and then console B can join console A from same network IP House and LiNK players can join also. all on LiNK v1 now

• Like 1

ok, i need to get my xenon from my dad and test this. thanks swizzy..... ok so i understand this right as long as i use different ports and different accounts. i can host console A from the same network IP House and then console B can join console A from same network IP House and LiNK players can join also. all on LiNK v1 now

it works with no problem. our clan leader has 2 xboxes at home. do what swizzy said.

and just a tip: u have to use bandwith control or qos or whatever u have and asign the consol that will host most of the time the highest priority and give the other xbox low priority this will help a lot, since the host needs to be waaaaay faster.

• Like 3

it works with no problem. our clan leader has 2 xboxes at home. do what swizzy said.

and just a tip: u have to use bandwith control or qos or whatever u have and asign the consol that will host most of the time the highest priority and give the other xbox low priority this will help a lot, since the host needs to be waaaaay faster.

thanks for the help and tipe. as for qos. i have a linksys flashed with dd-wrt.. also i have high speed USA cable 60mbps download and 6mbps upload.

i dont want to be a retard but i just cant hold it in...

how long until the nova is realeased. i know you wont give me a date but i am just wondering is it days away or weeks away or months away? :ninja:

thanks for the help and tipe. as for qos. i have a linksys flashed with dd-wrt.

than go under bandwidth limiter to set the priorityes

how long until the nova is realeased. i know you wont give me a date but i am just wondering is it days away or weeks away or months away? :ninja:

i am 99% sure we are at lest 6 months or more away from Nova LiNK release

i have to ask. will Nova LiNK support xbox original system link with xbox guide button working

• Like 2

Months

• Like 1

Months

omg i was super hyped that the release is behined the corner :shock:

that is soooooo far away. i am just an unpatient jerk.

anyway thank u all for all of the hard work :ice:

• Like 1

i am 99% sure we are at lest 6 months or more away from Nova LiNK release

i have to ask. will Nova LiNK support xbox original system link with xbox guide button working

WE're going to come up  wtih a solution for Xbox Classic- but it wont be thru guide button

WE're going to come up  wtih a solution for Xbox Classic- but it wont be thru guide button

sweet. keep up the good work. thanks you. have a good day

how long it takes to nova?

When Michael Jackson brings back robin Williams from hell! Stop asking that question

• Like 4

how long it takes to nova?

i know this guy from LiNK. yes julian i also cant wait until nova comes out so i can kick you for 6h.

he has a shitty connection but thats not stopping him from connecting to us over and over and over....

2-3 people with similar connection as julian join and than the voice stops working and the game lags