RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bgduece22

Emulators

the current 64 emulator unfortunatly only run throu xell (put emu on usb stick then power console by pressing eject..) but as the post above says, xelllaunch!...

..Xelllaunch will launch xell from the fsd, so you can then launch the 64 emulator..but to be honest it sucks to go thru all this to play..i hope someone will soon port a nintendo64 emulator, for fsd! (or whatever you use to launch xex)

• Like 1

well if you use HDMI, on some xell version it wont show xell, but with componant (or composite?) cables it should.  But also it depends on wich emulator you want because most of them works without passing by xell..like the super nintendo emulators ..

I thought mupen64 doesnt work on corona's either way (hdmi or componant). It doesnt work on mine, I tried both. Am I doing something wrong?

Have you guys with coronas tried running mupen through dashlaunch? That's how I run mine (trinity), rename it to N64.elf press LB in dashlaunch click launch then on the elf.

How do you mean Griff ? from dashlaunch ?? O.O Tell me more about this please , Im trying to find a way to play mupen on Corona

Did not work on corona doing through DL :/  Loaded a little , then " no signal "