RealModScene
Maaz599

RTE Editing in PES 17

Hi all i was trying to change some values in pes 17
i was using xce tools,i have all the plugins installed and i was able to mod fifa 17 successfully but when i try to search for the value 49135000 on pes it first dumps the memory after that i press exact but there are no values there 
in settings i have 4 byte value checked
Also a weird thing is happening with this game it was working fine yesterday but as soon as i installed the plugins i.e xbdm,rpc etc.it randomly hangs at any time and doesn't work untill i refresh a folder on the jtag using neighborhood on my pc
All help is appreciated

Move from Xbox Homebrew ---> Xbox Games !

Dr.Gonzo.

10 hours ago, Maaz599 said:

Hi all i was trying to change some values in pes 17
i was using xce tools,i have all the plugins installed and i was able to mod fifa 17 successfully but when i try to search for the value 49135000 on pes it first dumps the memory after that i press exact but there are no values there 
in settings i have 4 byte value checked
Also a weird thing is happening with this game it was working fine yesterday but as soon as i installed the plugins i.e xbdm,rpc etc.it randomly hangs at any time and doesn't work untill i refresh a folder on the jtag using neighborhood on my pc
All help is appreciated

Move from Xbox Homebrew ---> Xbox Games !

Dr.Gonzo.

The only pluging needed is xbdm.xex.. nothing else.. and you need to be on a devkit kernel.. using regular rgh nand isnt recommended.. you CAN find values.. but actually searching and stuff for them.. will give you errors and such..