RealModScene
fulltimehustler

idea? Stock Video Player in Aurora Cover Flow

would it be possible to make the video player show in aurora. i just open the xbox menu and open it there, but since someone got netflix onto the aurora dash was wondering if the system player could make its way there soon.

8 hours ago, fulltimehustler said:

would it be possible to make the video player show in aurora. i just open the xbox menu and open it there, but since someone got netflix onto the aurora dash was wondering if the system player could make its way there soon.

All apps will show in aurora mate.. nothing special was done to netflix to get it to "show in aurora".. as aurora just scans.. now.. actually using netflix on rgh.. wasnt really applicable as there used to be a pay wall.. and required atleast a silver account when the paywall came down..

the video and music player belongs to the original dashboard which is as dash.xex under \System\

i assume it also uses the xex files under System also to provide you different menus or functions such as networksettings. Everything except dash.xex  and some other things are not excecutable. Also FFFE07D1 is the content folder for addons. Maybe the file is there but also not executable. I assume starting the media player from HUD does open dash.xex + a sub-xex or the add-on as parameter/argument.

it may be possible with Aurora Development but its not worth it, when you can simply start the player from HUD from anywhere.

• Like 1