RealModScene
rubensyama

Netflix for RGH = [.23/06/2017.] __Update 15/10/17

On 3/22/2020 at 3:31 AM, Shakemadman said:

ok.... so why do it keep messing up then.... if it's not XBox Live Checks. then i say it's a file corruption problems....

more than likely your hdd is failing.. bad blocks on the hdd.. etc.. your "file corruption" excuse is CAUSED by bad hdd, like i suggested before

the app itself cant check if there is a mod to the console or not.. and the xbl checks were removed ages ago.. if you feel like there is an error with the posted version.. simply get on your retail console, download the damn app/tu and transfer it yourself..

edit: it also could be a bad nand.. corrupted nand causing issues other places as well..

13 hours ago, felida said:

more than likely your hdd is failing.. bad blocks on the hdd.. etc.. your "file corruption" excuse is CAUSED by bad hdd, like i suggested before

the app itself cant check if there is a mod to the console or not.. and the xbl checks were removed ages ago.. if you feel like there is an error with the posted version.. simply get on your retail console, download the damn app/tu and transfer it yourself..

edit: it also could be a bad nand.. corrupted nand causing issues other places as well..

ok then.... i just don't care no more.... i moved on to chromecast....

bump. 

Hey, I've installed everything that you've said and it works, i can access my netlifx account but the video player seem to be not updated (although i put the update pack in the place just like in the first post). Did anybody else has faced such kind of problem? If so i'd like to know how to fix it