RealModScene
rubensyama

Netflix for RGH = [.23/06/2017.] __Update 15/10/17

Where do I put the title update file for this app?

Is it

Content\0000000000000000\394707D1\000B0000\

I can see Aurora says backing up netflix title update... but it does not list the title update in the management for enable it. 

Trying to launch netflix without enabling the title update, will just do nothing

5 hours ago, rampage said:

Where do I put the title update file for this app?

Is it

Content\0000000000000000\394707D1\000B0000\

I can see Aurora says backing up netflix title update... but it does not list the title update in the management for enable it. 

Trying to launch netflix without enabling the title update, will just do nothing

I forget exact location, 360 content manager will tell you exact location.. You might not have the matching media id if it isnt showing.. 

Netflix app worked 1st try with no problems. 

I didn't even have to install a Tile Update.  watching an episode of the Cold case files as i am typing this. 

15 hours ago, morpheous said:

Netflix app worked 1st try with no problems. 

I didn't even have to install a Tile Update.  watching an episode of the Cold case files as i am typing this. 

Nice Yoo

Hey.
I've installed Netflix with TU19 to my RGH, with TU19 freezing and crashing is gone but:
1: All of the videos are stuck at 20-25% loading, never playing
2: Can't get Aurora to show it as a title, when I add the path in aurora to search for apps, it deletes the TU running the app in big red splash screen original, and asking for Live Gold.

Any ideas how to fix that issues?

On 10/12/2019 at 9:40 AM, Soohar said:

Hey.
I've installed Netflix with TU19 to my RGH, with TU19 freezing and crashing is gone but:
1: All of the videos are stuck at 20-25% loading, never playing
2: Can't get Aurora to show it as a title, when I add the path in aurora to search for apps, it deletes the TU running the app in big red splash screen original, and asking for Live Gold.

Any ideas how to fix that issues?

You have to scan for the tu before you do anything.. And it will show up as a title, just no cover.. 

4 hours ago, felida said:

You have to scan for the tu before you do anything.. And it will show up as a title, just no cover.. 

Scanning for title update does nothing, to show the Netflix app in Aurora at all I have to manually select the patch to the app executable, but as I said earlier it deletes any TU. Don't know why. The Aurora not showing the app problem is less annoying, than the videos not loading, and I want to deal with that primarily, any guesses what causes that?

16 hours ago, Soohar said:

Scanning for title update does nothing, to show the Netflix app in Aurora at all I have to manually select the patch to the app executable, but as I said earlier it deletes any TU. Don't know why. The Aurora not showing the app problem is less annoying, than the videos not loading, and I want to deal with that primarily, any guesses what causes that?

Transfer the title update, then launch the app through stock dash.. To verify it isn't just an aurora issue..

Just from the info youve provided, it sounds like a deeper issue

1 hour ago, felida said:

Transfer the title update, then launch the app through stock dash.. To verify it isn't just an aurora issue..

Just from the info youve provided, it sounds like a deeper issue

Even launched from stock dash it stops buffering at 20-25%, I have no clue what causes that

7 hours ago, Soohar said:

Even launched from stock dash it stops buffering at 20-25%, I have no clue what causes that

Are you using Wi-Fi?

On 10/16/2019 at 12:26 AM, felida said:

Are you using Wi-Fi?

Nope. Wired ethernet connection, I have Fat 360 and no wi-fi accessory.

9 hours ago, Soohar said:

Nope. Wired ethernet connection, I have Fat 360 and no wi-fi accessory.

Then I dont know what to tell you mate.. There isnt any custom patches done to the app/tu.. You can try redownloading the tu and app off a retail console and try that

I'm having the same problem with my phat RGH jasper, I can log in to netflix but any title I try to watch stops loading at 24%.
And the TU18 in the thread did not work for me, just got the red old netflix and gold prompt. Found an TU18 in an youtube video that allowed me to atleast come so far to try to start an movie.
Tu13 does the same and freezes the console sometimes.
Any solution to the problem with loading stoping on 24%?
I'm on wired connection.
Any other device I run netflix on works flawlessly.
sadly I got no unmodded 360 to download netflix and title update from.

Well mine loads fine but movies stops (but the audio continues). Funnily, the other day the internet was acting up and I could watch an entire movie, on SD resolution. It seems that the hd codecs are out of date? 

the only way i have fixed any audio or video not loading is to wipe the x360 hdd.... i don't know what it is for sure but i am guessing it's some kind of file corruption. i have tested both the xex and GOD versions. the xex ver mess's up faster and God ver mess's up but not as fast... or maybe it's some kind of protection that looks for xbox live. i don't know. cuz of this i stopped using it a long time ago.. cheaper and easyer to get a chrome cast and use a android phone or tablet. as for the Media Updates you need then i am sure. but i don't know

On 3/20/2020 at 1:17 PM, Shakemadman said:

the only way i have fixed any audio or video not loading is to wipe the x360 hdd.... i don't know what it is for sure but i am guessing it's some kind of file corruption. i have tested both the xex and GOD versions. the xex ver mess's up faster and God ver mess's up but not as fast... or maybe it's some kind of protection that looks for xbox live. i don't know. cuz of this i stopped using it a long time ago.. cheaper and easyer to get a chrome cast and use a android phone or tablet. as for the Media Updates you need then i am sure. but i don't know

just wow.. ok.. so there is absolutely no difference between this and what is found on retail.. there is no special patches or anything done to allow it to play on RGH.. there is definitely NO XBL checks.. dont believe me? get the app/TU from retail, then try it yourself.. people tend to forget when they announced that M$ lifted the paywall for usage to these apps.. this was before xbox one was even out.. soooooo

On 3/22/2020 at 2:24 AM, felida said:

just wow.. ok.. so there is absolutely no difference between this and what is found on retail.. there is no special patches or anything done to allow it to play on RGH.. there is definitely NO XBL checks.. dont believe me? get the app/TU from retail, then try it yourself.. people tend to forget when they announced that M$ lifted the paywall for usage to these apps.. this was before xbox one was even out.. soooooo

ok.... so why do it keep messing up then.... if it's not XBox Live Checks. then i say it's a file corruption problems....