RealModScene
rubensyama

Netflix for RGH = [.23/06/2017.] __Update 15/10/17

I managed to activate the TU13 (learned something new) and it works.

It does not work if I activate TU16. Is there an advantage of TU16 over TU13?

On 2/7/2018 at 4:12 AM, torusJKL said:

Bug fixes, graphic changes, tbh dont know.. not like they post whats been changed mate.. but I've used tu13 for a while.. no problems.. but my rgh died so cant say it still works for sure

17 hours ago, felida said:

my rgh died so cant say it still works for sure

it still works. i use netflix eveyday on my xbox 360.

9 hours ago, suprashake said:

it still works. i use netflix eveyday on my xbox 360.

Lol.. yeah.. it did work np, just couldnt say for sure as of late.. still  got the devkit.. just no rgh atm.. 

1 hour ago, felida said:

Lol.. yeah.. it did work np, just couldnt say for sure as of late.. still  got the devkit.. just no rgh atm.. 

was that the slim cr4 that died. if you dont mind me asking, what happin

On 2/7/2018 at 11:12 AM, torusJKL said:

Is the TU16 working for you with no live gold subscription?

On 2/10/2018 at 6:18 PM, suprashake said:

was that the slim cr4 that died. if you dont mind me asking, what happin

The slim, cr4 is good.. trace was bad, went to repair it, and damn doberman jumped n landed on mobo, broke a resistor or 2.. lmao.. 

7 hours ago, felida said:

The slim, cr4 is good.. trace was bad, went to repair it, and damn doberman jumped n landed on mobo, broke a resistor or 2.. lmao.. 

dam. that sucks. got to love dogs. i have a fixed female cat. can the xbox be fixed. or you going to trashed it or parts

4 hours ago, suprashake said:

dam. that sucks. got to love dogs. i have a fixed female cat. can the xbox be fixed. or you going to trashed it or parts

Just going to get another one soon.. kinda hard to find a 360 for cheap lol..

Ok got it working. I was installing the files to my USB HD containing my games, however it needs to be on the internal HDD. Only than it saw the TU 13 update, once activated it is working now.

I have a JTAG Xbox 360. I installed the netflix app and the media update onto the internal drive.  I Title Update 16 and it worked perfectly. At first when I copied it over onto the USB I was having the issue with it wanting to update to live gold. That was prior to me installing the title update. After that was installed I experience the Fatal Error. Once I installed the Media update it worked perfectly. The only issue I had was finding english instructions. The videos online were mainly all spanish except one and that helped me figure it all out also. Best of luck to you and I am posting this on 3.31.2018. For those of you who are wondering if this still works and if the information is still up to date. The biggest challenge might be to find active links to download the program and updates.

hey guys i hope this still works and i hope someone can help me . so first i download the app with no problem i try the tu 13 with horizon but it gives me fatal crash intercepted and then i deleted everything and i copy tu 12 with aurora and it still wants xbox live . i really need this guys hope someone can help me ..... by the way in those links it says tu 12 but when i download it in aurora seems as tu 13 

On 8/13/2018 at 11:15 AM, itwo said:

I did mine and it still crashes, I have tried everything. Please Help

2 hours ago, piterk said:

You can try download this packed.

-> Packed include
    a) app netflix
    b) media update
    c) update for NETFLIX "ver16" (TU 16)

Netflix for realmodscene .rar

or a simple google search would have brought this up:

i dunno why people dont actually search..

Some one find this topic download all stuff from first post and have problem with run app do they ask for help here. 

Packed from my post i create my self so i be sure it's fine and you have everything in one File to download

On 8/15/2018 at 10:50 PM, felida said:

or a simple google search would have brought this up:

i dunno why people dont actually search..

I have tried all this and this time I get a connection error to Netflix. I have also followed the instructions to change the network settings on Dash and when I do that it does not give me the connection error, however, it wants me to have an Xbox live gold membership.

7 minutes ago, itwo said:

I have tried all this and this time I get a connection error to Netflix. I have also followed the instructions to change the network settings on Dash and when I do that it does not give me the connection error, however, it wants me to have an Xbox live gold membership.

This is my video, I will be making an update soon when I have the time, but with this information provided in the video it shouldn't be to hard to figure out in the meantime.

Ill delete all the files and try again. Also it only crashed when Netflix loaded with a black screen. Now that it loads with a red screen it wants the gold membership.

1 minute ago, itwo said:

Ill delete all the files and try again. Also it only crashed when Netflix loaded with a black screen. Now that it loads with a red screen it wants the gold membership.

I havent tried it in a while, may have to update the file not to sure. But if that's the case I will be sure to post it or if anyone else feels the need before me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HALOFREAK said:

I havent tried it in a while, may have to update the file not to sure. But if that's the case I will be sure to post it or if anyone else feels the need before me.

I tried this and the Netflix app was always crashing, however, I deleted my Freestyle dash and downloaded another one, the latest and tried again and it worked. No longer crashes.

Thank you for helping me I really Appreciate it.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

I've been using netflix on my jtag Xbox 360 for a few months but nowadays I have "Fatal Crash Intercepted" error. I re-installed app but it didn't helped. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me about it please?

IMG_20190406_183454.jpg

On 4/6/2019 at 12:21 PM, kadiryilmaz said:

Hi everyone, 

I've been using netflix on my jtag Xbox 360 for a few months but nowadays I have "Fatal Crash Intercepted" error. I re-installed app but it didn't helped. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me about it please?

IMG_20190406_183454.jpg

might be the title update.. 

you can easily get the netflix app of retail and put it on your RGH.. there is no special patches or requirements..