RealModScene
BestNoob

Few things about the new Site.

Hi. I have some things to say :D

Most Important thing: reset (password) or creating new unity account will not work. not able to recieve mails to .de adresses.

1. Xbox instantly shutdown when unity/link connection is missing when you press to connect (because of blocked ports)

2. old links doesnt work

3. virus warning still not fixed ?

4. bring the old structure back please i think it had a better overview

Topic added.

Dr.Gonzo.

• Like 1

1.Reset the password or register an account find the message in the email in exactly spam

2.This problem was solved was talking about it more than once....Must deactivate RSS FROM AURORA 

3. This is also a way to skip a warning message Google

3 hours ago, BestNoob said:

4. bring the old structure back please i think it had a better overview

It's not compatible with the new server software, sorry... we're not downgrading (and introducing more security holes), we also don't have time to port the old design up to the new forum software right now...

On 25.2.2017 at 11:05 PM, salah.rgh2 said:

1.Reset the password or register an account find the message in the email in exactly spam

2.This problem was solved was talking about it more than once....Must deactivate RSS FROM AURORA 

3. This is also a way to skip a warning message Google

1. Did you tested this with a .de mailadress ? Becasue my friend and me doesnt recieved a mail

2. done this. Doesnt worked for me still crashing

3. Yes i know just a info that the site admins here contact google/mozilla to solve this (there is a formular to reject such site blocks)

On 26.2.2017 at 1:47 AM, Swizzy said:

It's not compatible with the new server software, sorry... we're not downgrading (and introducing more security holes), we also don't have time to port the old design up to the new forum software right now...

Hmm okay. Just want to let you know.

5 hours ago, BestNoob said:

1. Did you tested this with a .de mailadress ? Becasue my friend and me doesnt recieved a mail

2. done this. Doesnt worked for me still crashing

3. Yes i know just a info that the site admins here contact google/mozilla to solve this (there is a formular to reject such site blocks)

Hmm okay. Just want to let you know.

To answer number 3.. why the hell are you searching for the site? You should go directly to http://www.realmodscene.com

And nothing else.. 

And if you want to search something on this site.. that is why we have a search option.. no 3rd party sheet to interfere..

So why are you searching for the site on google?

I was wondering why the change... Now I know, I think..

Love how it can't read upper ASCII with my name....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, _-=SτÅTìC Pu£53=-_ said:

Also it cant read the old forums html code either haha.. 

On 3/1/2017 at 5:24 PM, _-=SτÅTìC Pu£53=-_ said:

You might need a new name now Static, lolz

Still not able to recover password for a friends account or create a new one with . de mailadress ...... we want to make a RGH LAN Party but .. we need a second account.

And xbox is still instantly shutting down when ports are blocked .. RSS feed is disabled.

You could always disable the plugin, and then use system link like you would with a retail console. There is also always the option to use Xlink-Kai. Though at this point, I am thinking that you would need a computer or 2(if using more than one console) in the mix for that. Been along time since it was supported on the 360, since FSD 3..... and an old version from before the plugin/link were created.

On 3/2/2017 at 2:24 PM, felida said:

Also it cant read the old forums html code either haha.. 

So any idea as to when we can or will be able to port it over? I'm sure Swizzy would know.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:24 PM, QuattroGam3r said:

You might need a new name now Static, lolz

hahahah Right?

I'll change it later

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, _-=SτÅTìC Pu£53=-_ said:

So any idea as to when we can or will be able to port it over? I'm sure Swizzy would know.

i know the peeps had already did a conversion thing.. but.. there is only so much you can interpret honestly.. lol.. html 5 is backwards compat.. but the forums use a diff code iirc.. similar to html, but not lol.. so who knows.. MOST of the stuff works.. just some of the old bbc code wont..

5 hours ago, _-=SτÅTìC Pu£53=-_ said:

Sadly, no, and chances are low that it'll happen as we're looking into possibly moving to a new forum suite

On 3/1/2017 at 8:24 PM, _-=SτÅTìC Pu£53=-_ said:

Fixed ;)

6 hours ago, Chrishockey55 said:

Fixed ;)

Nope, it hasn't been fixed, it's simply been restricted... that's not fixing his username visuals ;)

13 hours ago, Swizzy said:

Nope, it hasn't been fixed, it's simply been restricted... that's not fixing his username visuals ;)

:lol:

On 3/8/2017 at 10:38 AM, Swizzy said:

Sadly, no, and chances are low that it'll happen as we're looking into possibly moving to a new forum suite

awwwww  =(

On 3/9/2017 at 8:18 AM, Swizzy said:

:lol:   and then I doublepost like a retard....

I only know this behaviour from Websites who are under DDoS ? Can this be or do you have another problem ?

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

Fatal error: Uncaught IPS\Db\Exception: Too many connections in /home/RMS/system/Db/Db.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/RMS/system/Db/Db.php(119): IPS\_Db::_establishConnection('IPS\\Db', Array, true) #1 /home/RMS/system/Session/Front.php(304): IPS\_Db::i() #2 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('g3oro9gsb2eoqqr...', '') #3 {main} thrown in /home/RMS/system/Db/Db.php on line 206

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Threads consolidated !

Dr.Gonzo.

On 6/19/2017 at 11:03 PM, BestNoob said:

I only know this behaviour from Websites who are under DDoS ? Can this be or do you have another problem ?

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

Fatal error: Uncaught IPS\Db\Exception: Too many connections in /home/RMS/system/Db/Db.php:206 Stack trace: #0 /home/RMS/system/Db/Db.php(119): IPS\_Db::_establishConnection('IPS\\Db', Array, true) #1 /home/RMS/system/Session/Front.php(304): IPS\_Db::i() #2 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('g3oro9gsb2eoqqr...', '') #3 {main} thrown in /home/RMS/system/Db/Db.php on line 206

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Threads consolidated !

Dr.Gonzo.

"502 Bad Gateway" means the connection to the internal server isn't working as it's supposed to, which is basically due to the SQL database which is under heavy load (more then the current server can handle at times), the SQL Server feed both the forum and LiNK, LiNK users often feel entitled to just hammer the server when they can't connect (they'll attempt to force their way in which ultimately results in a worse experience for everyone else)

3 hours ago, Swizzy said:

LiNK users often feel entitled to just hammer the server when they can't connect

Can you handle that with NOVA, like max Requests in 10 Seconds, and the User gets a Notification-PopUp - > "STFU" or something like that :D

On 21.6.2017 at 8:40 AM, Swizzy said:

"502 Bad Gateway" means the connection to the internal server isn't working as it's supposed to, which is basically due to the SQL database which is under heavy load (more then the current server can handle at times), the SQL Server feed both the forum and LiNK, LiNK users often feel entitled to just hammer the server when they can't connect (they'll attempt to force their way in which ultimately results in a worse experience for everyone else)

We had currently 288 Users on Link, 55 Users Forum RMS. I didnt now the Hardware & Software Setup, but If we look at the case, 288 online Users on Link are being made 10 - 15 Queries in a second, a half decent server should be able, to handle the amount of requests, without having problems. I now its depends on the special users case and every is different. But maybe its a special Software Setup case (RMS & Link together on same Server) that generate the high load on Server. :)

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 11:25 PM, Dr.Gonzo said:

We had currently 288 Users on Link, 55 Users Forum RMS. I didnt now the Hardware & Software Setup, but If we look at the case, 288 online Users on Link are being made 10 - 15 Queries in a second, a half decent server should be able, to handle the amount of requests, without having problems. I now its depends on the special users case and every is different. But maybe its a special Software Setup case (RMS & Link together on same Server) that generate the high load on Server. :)

That's of course not counting the amount of people downloading covers, TU's and looking at the unity site...