RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
fulltimehustler

Neo geo emulation

is there a way to play neo geo roms? i see the neocdz folder in fbanext but other than that im clueless.

is there a difference bettween geo roms and geo isos

The Iso contains a whole Image of the Neo Geo Game CD. The Neo Geo CD System differs from original Neo Geo AES, that the sound is MP3 from CD (from cardridge is it midi). The graphic content/quality is the same like on original Neo Geo AES.

FBANext support both (roms & Isos). For Neo Geo Isos there are a number of things you need to consider:

ok for NeoCD:

- cdda audio (ie WAV/Mp3) is not supported
- otherwise bin/cue/iso loading is working 100%. Its the same as windows version. On the Xbox just create a folder under Neocdz/ called anything you want and place your .bin/cue/iso file there and it will appear in the RomList. If it does NOT then its most likely a bad image. Like i said its works exactly the same as the windows port.

adding cdda audio is on my list of things to do.

Source: 1Emulation.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

FBANext support both (roms & Isos). For Neo Geo Isos there are a number of things you need to consider:

Source: 1Emulation.com

thanks, i had read that part about the isoz maybe an hour ago so i was figuring it out that the isos must be cdz, so ill put the roms with the normal roms and bet it works