RealModScene
l33tHoneyBadger

Title Update Issue

I am having issues with title updates apply to the game. I go in and make sure all title updates are deleted out for the game, in this case, Far Cry 3. I restart and nothing shows. I then plug in the USB stick that I have put the TU on using USBXTAF. I copy the TU over to the internal HDD and restart. The TU now shows up in the manager. I set it to active and the I reboot just to be sure it is all set. I log in to the game and nothing is applied. In the 1.04 update I should get a bunch more options available in the options menu and they are not there. Is there something I am doing wrong? I also tried booting in FSD 2.2 and applying the update but it does not work there either. I can eleminate the transfer to the USB stick because I added some DLC and it works fine as the white tigers are walking around. DLC always seems to work fine but TU's never work. I even tried downloading them through the FSD TU manager and those don't work. Is there anything I can try? Thanks in advance!

delete all TUs for the game in F3 TU Manager, clear all TU's from your cache folder, reboot console, re download TU through F3 TU Manager and activate the latest TU.

hello I am from Brazil and I can not activate the game TU5 black ops 2

Not so with me and many can not and what do I do to solve

and how to clean the cache

use the F3 filemanager and go to Hdd1:Cache

Delete all files inside the folder, not the folder

I have had this same issue for a while...I erased all files out of the cache folder, and went to get an TU on NFS The Run...The title update comes on the screen, and you hit a to set active, and nothing happens...how do you get the title Update to install

And what I am with 4gb slim with external HDD?So no HDD1 folder...

You don't see a HDD1 folder.

HDD1 is your drive name, like the C: Drive is the first hard drive name on windows

Intmu will be the name of your 4gig memory.

You can put the TU in the cache folder on the hard drive or internal memory, what ever suites you, heck you can stick it on USB0 (thats a FAT32 formatted USB stick for the xbox 360)

Hi. Just to report the TU 5 from COD:BO2, with MediaID: 1CF74090 , from the source: marketplace.jqe360 . com

is named: "tu0000000d_00000000_bando_de_brasileiro_vagabundo!", when it must be: tu0000000d_00000000

Maybe the reason some can't download and must do a manual install?

The other part of the "message" is calling us lazy.

Hi. Just to report the TU 5 from COD:BO2, with MediaID: 1CF74090 , from the source: marketplace.jqe360 . com

is named: "tu0000000d_00000000_bando_de_brasileiro_vagabundo!", when it must be: tu0000000d_00000000

Maybe the reason some can't download and must do a manual install?

The other part of the "message" is calling us lazy.

Title Updates can be any name, I even rename mine "minecraft_tu01", etc.. does no harm. All the data stored within.

Maybe your problem is your trying to play the game in english, and you've a different language TU?