RealModScene
Mo3iz

F3 crash

Hi All!

I need a help with FSD.

Starting today every time FSD boots it shows:

"F3 Crash. Freestyle 3 crashed, what would you like to do? Restart F3 / Go back to NXE / Try to continue"

When trying to restart the same error appears. I can "try to continue" and everything works, but the error appears again when moving in "Main settings" menu item.

Xbox was not in use last month and everything was OK before.

The only change was a IP range in router - it was 192.168.1.xx before and 192.168.111.xx now.

What is the source of this problem and how to repair it without serious reinstalling everything in my Xbox?

Update: the error exists only when network is connected.

Also I constantly see "HTTP: 1 items left (0.00 kBps)".

Looks like Xbox is trying to download something but with no success.

How to stop it?

12 hours ago, salah.rgh2 said:

Why all this trouble move to aurora 6,0b and all the problems will end :)

Why should I move from stable and time-tested product to beta? I will think after official release without "b" in the name and without a number of bugs reported on this forum.

Please don't flood with your stupid advertisement if you have nothing to tell on topic.

20 minutes ago, gjf said:

"Why should I move from stable"

Stable? Hahaha then why are you getting errors and problems with stable FSD .. again move to aurora , far better.

I love when newbies post some bullshit, but the problem was found.

The constant connection is linking with 192.99.14.39 which is jqe360.com.

I am pretty sure it is server-based issue. 

17 minutes ago, gjf said:

I love when newbies post some bullshit, but the problem was found.

The constant connection is linking with 192.99.14.39 which is jqe360.com.

I am pretty sure it is server-based issue. 

1.Bullshit? Aurora is made by the same people who made FSD(ithink few people left the scene), the themselves say that FSD  is useless compared to better and faster Aurora.. they no longer support fsd. 2. Just like fsd , jqe360.com is also old and outdated , newer one is called xboxunity.net .. move on time has passed.

1 hour ago, gjf said:

Why should I move from stable and time-tested product to beta? I will think after official release without "b" in the name and without a number of bugs reported on this forum.

Please don't flood with your stupid advertisement if you have nothing to tell on topic.

If you want to stay in F3 You will see a lot of bugs But without childish words ok 

Guys, I have Aurora installed, OK? I don't like it. Very poor interface in comparison with FSD, buggy downloading of covers - I. DON'T. LIKE. IT!

If you have something to say on topic - I'd be happy. If not - please shut up. Thank you.

3 hours ago, gjf said:

Guys, I have Aurora installed, OK? I don't like it. Very poor interface in comparison with FSD, buggy downloading of covers - I. DON'T. LIKE. IT!

If you have something to say on topic - I'd be happy. If not - please shut up. Thank you.

Good for you. Good luck getting support for fsd here.

4 hours ago, gjf said:

buggy downloading of covers

Please Report the Bugs.

4 hours ago, gjf said:

If you have something to say on topic

Try to find some Logs and and post them. Try to disable the The Freestyle Plugin. Also tell us which exact Version of F3 you have installed. Did you try to reinstall F3?

For your interest FSD/F3 is also Beta and won't be updated anymore. It is indeed deprecated and contains Bugs. If you want to stay updated, you can move to Aurora. You will find out the benefits. I didn't like the interface too, when it was released. But i changed my mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gjf said:

Next time learn how to speak respectfully with people...

45 minutes ago, saywaking said:

I didn't like the interface too, when it was released. But i changed my mind.

There is also skinning support for Aurora, you can make your own UI for Aurora if you'd like, but few people know how or care to do so...

my fsd3 crashed right away if i start, i am sure that this was not happening 2016. (no change since that)

ive checked for bad blocks on nand, no bad blocks. i tried to start my backup fsd2 (naked) same error..

my fsd keep downloading http and then i got a crash. can i fix this ?

it occours just with a naked fsd3. i guess cause the servers are shutdown... any help appreciated.

Following Postings moved from FreeStyle Dashboard Releases Forum ----> to FreeStyle Dashboard / F3 Support Forum !

Dr.Gonzo

hey guys,

i got same error with that, could anybody patch this connection out on a xex.

i do not want to change to aurora. just want to keep it how it is. (its pretty nice with covers already customized)

to much work to change...

its on fsd3 775, even on a naked one.so this has to be a trully iplemented feature:

LOG:

22:58:28.422|ScnUpdater|F9000000|ScnUpdater Initialized
22:58:28.422|AutoUpdater|F9000000|AutoUpdater Initialized
22:58:28.422|AutoUpdater|F9000000|URLPATH:  http://update.jqe360.com/
22:58:28.422|HTTPDownload|F9000000|Queue Size:  1
22:58:28.422|SkinManager|F9000000|SceneObjectMap- Scene Name:  Settings_General,  HXUIOBJ:  000110B2
22:58:30.651|Debug|F900002C|Unhandled exception occured... dumping log

somebody patched the last time the cover downloading issue, this will be the same unless just patch it completely out ;)
please ;)

.../WORKAROUND!

Block this "update.jqe360.com" in your Router! The HTTP 1item is still showing but no crash anymore...

ATTENTION: This could affect Aurora (do this at your own risk), anyway anybody who is able to adding this to his/her router will understand that xD
(i would appreciate it to be patched out but i can live with that)

cheers

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Maybe something of your fsd data are crashed. Install it again or (better) switch to Aurora.

i will never change to Aurora * FSD FOREVER * :P

9 hours ago, saywaking said:

Please Report the Bugs.

Try to find some Logs and and post them.

The logs are attached. Disabling plugins did not help.

Logs.zip

1 hour ago, AntiFly said:

Block this "update.jqe360.com" in your Router! The HTTP 1item is still showing but no crash anymore...

Just as I said before: it is clearly server-based error.

I understand they changing servers for Aurora, but why it is necessary to break all good working FSD?

17 hours ago, AntiFly said:

i will never change to Aurora * FSD FOREVER * :P

That's naive. Don't bet on that, if you want to continue playing on LiNK! :) (Only one example)

I can't make a conclusion from that log, the outputs are "messy" and not really helpful, at least i didn't find anything. Maybe one of the "Devs" will help you at some time.

Im not sure if there was a patched F3 for this case. You didn't tell me the exact Version you have.

Everything that changes is for better. You will have to have a patched FSD inofficialy, or move on. You decide to get it working. The developers have made a decision already.

16 hours ago, gjf said:

I understand they changing servers for Aurora, but why it is necessary to break all good working FSD?

no its not. it is trully a FSD unhandled exception which caused by an bad response from the origin server. i guess the same get command is now used for new/different informations which will cause a overflow in FSD.

three ways to proceed,

1. smd patch it out. this will no dev as they want you to get over to aurora. so just left is that anybody will bring an inofficial version...
2. block the link in your router/firewall.
3. you find out what would be the server response and emulate it in your network.

;-)

15 hours ago, saywaking said:

That's naive. Don't bet on that, if you want to continue playing on LiNK! :)

i do not play with my jtag at all its just fun to get the emus/apps work. so i give a .... :P

link will be the next what get changed or moved.. so just a matter of time.

Damn, it's quite tricky way to push users to Aurora.

One can either use FSD with flooding error logs (any way to disable it cause the error itself doesn't influence on the work?) or use beta of Aurora.

Yes, it is not so bad, but I miss a user-friendly menu with separate games and apps, I really miss a normal smb-client so I can copy games from my router share (connectx does not support unicode symbols in folder names and quite unstable when copying in Aurora explorer).

Damn it, really it is a bad move.

16 hours ago, gjf said:

If it was server based, it'd not crash F3, F3 simply can't handle the server not responding with what it expects, infact, that domain is probably not even active anymore...

We didn't "break good working FSD", FSD wasn't "good working", it was barely working at all, when i used it back in the day i got it to crash all the time... therefor i rarely ever used it... Aurora rarely ever crashes, and since 0.5b i think it was, you CAN easily select to show only apps, only Xbox 360 games etc. so your argument there is flawed, probably as you haven't bothered testing a more recent version?

4 hours ago, gjf said:

Damn, it's quite tricky way to push users to Aurora.

One can either use FSD with flooding error logs (any way to disable it cause the error itself doesn't influence on the work?) or use beta of Aurora.

Yes, it is not so bad, but I miss a user-friendly menu with separate games and apps, I really miss a normal smb-client so I can copy games from my router share (connectx does not support unicode symbols in folder names and quite unstable when copying in Aurora explorer).

Damn it, really it is a bad move.

Did FSD really have a SMB Client? i thought it only had a server, not client... (besides connectx which for the record is from microsoft, it's from a XDK nand, patched to work on retail)

Nobody is forcing you to use Aurora, however it's highly recommended that you do as support for FSD has officially ended, there will not be any further official updates, you can use this https://github.com/Gualdimar/fsd4ever to create a patched FSD that allows you to get covers, i've even been nice enough to provide a local server you can run on your PC to have covers working properly from unity...

Oh and please, stop multi-posting, just edit your last post if you have something to add yes?

2 hours ago, Swizzy said:

I....

Nobody is forcing you to use Aurora, however it's highly recommended that you do as support for FSD has officially ended, there will not be any further official updates, you can use this https://github.com/Gualdimar/fsd4ever to create a patched FSD that allows you to get covers, i've even been nice enough to provide a local server you can run on your PC to have covers working properly from unity...

there is even the method through gadabama which i am using since it is available and works pretty well (at least for me).
but yea i would appreciate a fully local FSD last build version, because that would run really forever without logging errors or blocking in firewall ;D

at with gadabama you will even be able to push new covers into, not that convinient as click and download but more effective and more beautifull cause u can put in what u like.
for the record, i never have any fsd crashes at all since the last 2 years except this latest one causing of the bad internet calls (responses) of fsd.

• Like 1