RealModScene
sphinxx44

Title Updates not working?

I have been having a problem with F3 and using Title Updates. When I download them through F3 and turn one on, sometimes it won't work. I will get out of my game check the Title Update manager for the game and it will say it is on but I can't get it to work. Even if I check the System Settings and go to storage it won't show the Title Update. I have even tried adding my own Title Updates and it will end up deleting them. Right now I am playing Forza Horizon mostly when this occurs because everytime I go into the game I have to get out because it doesn't load up the Title Update even though the Title Update manager says it is on. Usually when this occurs I also get a duplicate of the Title Update to appear which is really strange. So far I have had this problem with every game that I have played. I am on the 16202 dash with the newest F3 update. I don't really need help with this because I can deal with it but it is frustrating and just something for the devs to look at. Thanks.

delete all TU's for the game in the F3 TU Manager, delete all the TU's in your Cache folder on hdd1, reboot your console and re download the TU's in the F3 TU Manager

Hi! I have that problem too! Forza Horizon not launch after update and I can't delete that TU [0:/Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/4D5309C9/000B0000/tu0000000a_00000000].

I tried: F3 file manager; XeX Menu; Total Commander (Ftp).

do you have more then 1 path pointing to the same game? (for exemple if you can see your game twice or see it in another tab..)

I've try to start game:

post-5717-0-89608400-1359972030_thumb.jpg

My gamelists:

post-5717-0-95755700-1359970761_thumb.pngpost-5717-0-23028900-1359970770_thumb.pngpost-5717-0-96118800-1359970786_thumb.png

post-5717-0-88933900-1359970790_thumb.pngpost-5717-0-32581700-1359970800_thumb.pngpost-5717-0-87982600-1359970805_thumb.png

Forza Horizon title updates:

post-5717-0-49335900-1359970776_thumb.png

delete them:

post-5717-0-03495500-1359970782_thumb.png

But in file manager i see that:

post-5717-0-73285800-1359970812_thumb.pngpost-5717-0-64870000-1359970817_thumb.png

trying to delete:

post-5717-0-39308700-1359970822_thumb.pngpost-5717-0-14115400-1359970827_thumb.pngpost-5717-0-73677200-1359970759_thumb.jpg

Fail.

My Freestyle:

post-5717-0-23278400-1359971185_thumb.png

P.S.Sorry for my bad English.

I have the latest version of F3. I reinstall F3, but Forza Horizon still not working.

Ok. I reinstall F3 with DashLaunch. Forza is working! But without updates. With updates it's crashed.

i have the same problem someone can help me??

i have control media id con abgx

Did you use the built-in TU Manager in F3? if so; what kernel version are you currently on?

Your picture was useless as it was just a thumbnail which means all the details are gone and the image is tiny

i use the last rev of fsd   and kernel is 16747

what is built-in tu?

i haved used fsd and manual add tu in content nbut with the same result

i use the last rev of fsd   and kernel is 16747

what is built-in tu?

i haved used fsd and manual add tu in content nbut with the same result

Go to your game, go to the details screen, bring up the menu... now you'll have a Title Update Manager, use this =)

Go to your game, go to the details screen, bring up the menu... now you'll have a Title Update Manager, use this =)

yes is  the same i haved use both method with built in and manual but the problem is the same

yes is the same i haved use both method with built in and manual but the problem is the same

Cause is surely below one:

Mismatched media id,

may be incompleted file (corrupted tu),

Not activated your tu,

Not placed correct path

My suggestion is try to use horizon app for transfer dlc,tu

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Cause is surely below one:

Mismatched media id,

may be incompleted file (corrupted tu),

Not activated your tu,

Not placed correct path

My suggestion is try to use horizon app for transfer dlc,tu

no i have just try every method built in,horizon and manual, media id is ok for sure,with not activate tu the game is ok,the problem is when i activate

Open your retail dashboard and goto memory setting see there your tu corrupted or not

Open your retail dashboard and goto memory setting see there your tu corrupted or not

i dont understand ,TU are not corrupted

UP HELP ME

DONT USE ALL CAPS! WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR HELP ONLY, YELLING AT US AINT GOING TO MAKE THINGS ANY BETTER!

That said, maybe there's a general problem with that version of the TU? have you tried using a different version? is there any particular reason you need the TU installed?

• Like 1

DONT USE ALL CAPS! WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR HELP ONLY, YELLING AT US AINT GOING TO MAKE THINGS ANY BETTER!

That said, maybe there's a general problem with that version of the TU? have you tried using a different version? is there any particular reason you need the TU installed?

I TRY WITH EVERY VERSION OF TU FOR ALL GAMES, I WANT INSTALL FOR PLAY ONLINE 

I TRY WITH EVERY VERSION OF TU FOR ALL GAMES, I WANT INSTALL FOR PLAY ONLINE 

Xbox live stealth is not supported here, use link. FSD/Aurora patches in the TU when the game launches, so it doesnt get saved in cache like when u download it from live.

Xbox live stealth is not supported here, use link. FSD/Aurora patches in the TU when the game launches, so it doesnt get saved in cache like when u download it from live.

I WANT PLAY WITH LINK KAI NOT XBOX LIVE ,I DOWNLOAD FROM FSD AND MANUAL MODE