Jump to content
RealModScene
Projonmo

Original Xbox game GTA San Andreas not working

Recommended Posts

I am trying to run GTA San Andreas on the original xbox, but I got the error X: 5805.0 B: 1884.0 :( I did it as JPizzle said on the Xbox 1 tutorial thread/post

I even downloaded it from different sites

but still not working

I downloaded the newest emulator: xb1 hacked of jul 2011, still doesn't work, Help me ;-;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure you have the Avatar data installed and that your dashboard is up-to-date, also, what format are you running the game in? from HDD (GOD or XBE)? DVD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i did like what modded warfare did taz wanted game is working but gta san andreas is not working and it is xbe i get error (this original xbox game has encountered a problem)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not all original xbox games work on the 360. Microsoft released a list of games that are guaranteed to work with the emulator profiles that are available in the OG xbox emulator. Even then some of those have weird glitches. Might want to check the list. That being said, I am fairly sure I have that game, and it works. I would have to check, but since I am moving in the next 2 weeks, my 360 is in a box in my garage, waiting to be moved, so I cant check currently. Also, that is why I have an OG xbox on the shelf, just for those games that dont play on the 360. lol. Still need to do the ram upgrade on that.... Put that on my list of shit to do when I have time. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, osaid said:

i did like what modded warfare did taz wanted game is working but gta san andreas is not working and it is xbe i get error (this original xbox game has encountered a problem)

 

10 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Not all original xbox games work on the 360. Microsoft released a list of games that are guaranteed to work with the emulator profiles that are available in the OG xbox emulator. Even then some of those have weird glitches. Might want to check the list. That being said, I am fairly sure I have that game, and it works. I would have to check, but since I am moving in the next 2 weeks, my 360 is in a box in my garage, waiting to be moved, so I cant check currently. Also, that is why I have an OG xbox on the shelf, just for those games that dont play on the 360. lol. Still need to do the ram upgrade on that.... Put that on my list of shit to do when I have time. lol.

why not just get the 360 version? lol.. 

https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas-Xbox/dp/B00Z0DOXEQ

cheaper to go xbox.com

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408b8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, osaid said:

check this thread https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-cant-play-xbox-classic.1701899/ i fixed it and people should check that link to see how to fix gta san andreas xbox original not working it was easy

1. that patch is for PAL version

2. the EASIEST method, is get the 360 version.. no need for original xb version.. they re-released it for 360..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does gta sa 360 version have 2 player ?

and i downloaded original xbox gta sa because it's low sized the gta sa 360 version is 7 gb

but original xbox is 2gb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, osaid said:

does gta sa 360 version have 2 player ?

and i downloaded original xbox gta sa because it's low sized the gta sa 360 version is 7 gb

but original xbox is 2gb

thats not right. GOD= Game on Demand not iso or xex of gta sa for xbox360 is 2.05gb

as far as 2 player on the 360 version. i dont know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude i didn't found gta sa xbox 360 version that was 2.05 

and i don't know why every xbox 360 iso game has 7gb when you want to download it

even tetris has 7 gb :l (maybe)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, osaid said:

dude i didn't found gta sa xbox 360 version that was 2.05 

and i don't know why every xbox 360 iso game has 7gb when you want to download it

even tetris has 7 gb :l (maybe)

when you download it mabe 7 gb but ones you convert it to God it comes out to be 2gb or what ever it ma be. all iso files for the xbox 360 are 7 gb or so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when i download big size files my internet speed slows down till other month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, osaid said:

when i download big size files my internet speed slows down till other month

get better internet or dont download then

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2018 at 6:56 PM, osaid said:

and that was what i did buddy

dont eat Mcdonalds for a day and bye it from a local store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, devilhunter said:

dont eat Mcdonalds for a day and bye it from a local store.

Or, go to mcdonalds and download it there. lol. That being said, we dont allow piracy, so while we will help you with your issues, if you tell us you downloaded it, then we arent supposed to help you. FYI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this forum for joking or questions ?

i can't even understand lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, osaid said:

is this forum for joking or questions ?

i can't even understand lol

For real, no piracy support here..

But we do joke around.. and yeah damn near every McDonald's offers free WiFi now as well..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, osaid said:

is this forum for joking or questions ?

i can't even understand lol

If the people who maintain this forum, such as me didnt joke around we would probably be banning a lot of people. I had every right to ban you for breaking the forum rules just for suggesting that you wanted to download the xbox 360 version of the game. Piracy talk is not supported on this forum. Instead, I decided to make a joke, that also could help you with your problem. So, while I was joking, I was also helping you, in a round about loophole way. Take it or leave it. That being said, if the people on this forum didnt joke, we would be posting a ton of rude shit, because we are tired of answering the same questions every time a noob doesnt want to search the forum or google for proper information, or when the dont quite understand something, then decide to open a new thread. Pretty much any question you could have regarding games, dashboards, kernels, dashlaunch, plugins, trainers, etc(excepting programming for the 360) have been answered on this site alone like 300+ times. If people cant decipher the information, then they need to get a new hobby, because we have lives, and it isnt our job to hold your hand. We help the community because we want to. Sometimes that means we do it with attitude. Have you ever noticed that the developers in Team Phoenix(Excepting Swizzy and now days this applies to him as well) hardly ever post on the forum? There is a reason for that. They dont want to deal with it, and leave it up to people like Felida, Dr. Gonzo, Saywaking, and I to handle. Now dont get me wrong, 3 out of the 4 names there are all part of team phoenix as well, in a testing capacity, but we arent actively developing for them. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't have time to read your words sorry and again sorry cause i didn't understand that you mean they give wifi free and i didn't know i am not able to talk about piracy here but i saw many threads that are helpful for jtag/rgh i fixed many problems on this thread if i broke the rules then you can ban me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, osaid said:

i don't have time to read your words sorry and again sorry cause i didn't understand that you mean they give wifi free and i didn't know i am not able to talk about piracy here but i saw many threads that are helpful for jtag/rgh i fixed many problems on this thread if i broke the rules then you can ban me

Generally we try not to ban people, as there is no easy 1 to 2 week ban. once it is done, the person that banned you has to remember to un-ban you. We understand that people use JTAG/RGH consoles for piracy. In fact we expect it. But by openly allowing people to talk about it on this forum, it looks like we are supportive of it, which could put us in a precarious position legally, and get us shutdown. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, osaid said:

in this post swizzy shows how to make language pack he says we need 3 files to compile the language but i can't find the 3 files

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3753-aurora-translation-tool/

 

 

On 1/24/2018 at 12:49 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

If the people who maintain this forum, such as me didnt joke around we would probably be banning a lot of people. I had every right to ban you for breaking the forum rules just for suggesting that you wanted to download the xbox 360 version of the game. Piracy talk is not supported on this forum. Instead, I decided to make a joke, that also could help you with your problem. So, while I was joking, I was also helping you, in a round about loophole way. Take it or leave it. That being said, if the people on this forum didnt joke, we would be posting a ton of rude shit, because we are tired of answering the same questions every time a noob doesnt want to search the forum or google for proper information, or when the dont quite understand something, then decide to open a new thread. Pretty much any question you could have regarding games, dashboards, kernels, dashlaunch, plugins, trainers, etc(excepting programming for the 360) have been answered on this site alone like 300+ times. If people cant decipher the information, then they need to get a new hobby, because we have lives, and it isnt our job to hold your hand. We help the community because we want to. Sometimes that means we do it with attitude. Have you ever noticed that the developers in Team Phoenix(Excepting Swizzy and now days this applies to him as well) hardly ever post on the forum? There is a reason for that. They dont want to deal with it, and leave it up to people like Felida, Dr. Gonzo, Saywaking, and I to handle. Now dont get me wrong, 3 out of the 4 names there are all part of team phoenix as well, in a testing capacity, but we arent actively developing for them. 

and this is why I like this forum! 

 

We should have a ps4,vita and 3ds section. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×