RealModScene

Hi there,

this simple Script is providing a service of Xboxunity straight onto your Console.

Script:

Icon: Icon.png.87d5eb80cd1e38375d0dd55d808a812e.png

Name: Unity LiNK Info

Description: "Get LiNK Info straight from Unity"

1_Script.thumb.png.c3a0bb44447d2adc3d1e470c37e84769.png

What it does:

- Gets all LiNK-Compatible Games and provides you a menu to navigate through the whole Title List.

2_TitleList.thumb.png.b56a033d2acc9548b5ea742076ef86b9.png

- Lists all available Rooms per Title

3_RoomList.thumb.png.6899403ce4f7db376d4000f2f13ef66e.png

- Lists all current Users per Room

4_user_list.thumb.png.b2735a48a9098188f4835245a70d8432.png

- Displays User Information

5_UserInfo.thumb.png.90bf3bbd25bc92985fb79ee0b3c2652a.png

- Displays Title or Room Information, if there are no Players at all

7_title_info.thumb.png.9d16f7f08c51fb88d10059dbfc69afdf.png

8_room_info.thumb.png.4a11fbbe0447a165eae6a30ed02d8c59.png

Why did i create this?:

When I'm on my console, i didn't want to use a second device/application, to get all the information of the current played games.

I also didn't want to start each game, sign in to LiNK and check the Rooms for its players.

I just wanted to have a quick overview of all LiNK compatible Games.

I wanted to search for active Players and Games.

What are the benefits?:

- Quick Overview of all LiNK Compatible Games, Rooms and Players directly on Console, without use of third device/software and loosing time

- Better Games, Rooms and Match-Finding.

- More Players on different Games, because of a better Overview of "waiting" Players and open Rooms.

- Better Support for the community ("I see, you are using the wrong Title update")

Is it final?:

It's a stable Version. It is not perfect, but there was some limitation. For a "Quick Overview" it's good enough. I planned custom Gizmo stuff for this one.

Also the Unity API could change. If so, this script needs to be updated or it will be deprecated.

Anyone who wants to contribute, can report Bugs, Suggest Features/Fixes or extend by using GitHub or this Thread.

Where is the download?:

With the Aurora Script Repo, you can download it directly to your console.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

Could have icons of the games being played on the system link
It is also interesting to remove these ------------------ from the script

Yes, that's planned with Gizmo. But that's not an easy task, because of the menu structure. I think first version will last a while.

Also I don't know if Unity API will change soon. If so, the script would need an Update.

For the "dots": I think it's much easier to read with them compared to reading without them, because it's a delimiter, visually different to plain Text. It would be possible to justify programatically, if the used Font would have identically sized (width) Characters.

• Like 1

I merged the pull request, It can take a while for it to show in the script list though

19 hours ago, saywaking said:

For the "dots": I think it's much easier to read with them compared to reading without them, because it's a delimiter, visually different to plain Text. It would be possible to justify programatically, if the used Font would have identically sized (width) Characters.

That'd be up to the skin used

4 hours ago, Swizzy said:

That'd be up to the skin used

I don't want any skin dependency. I always have to use the default skin as a base. But of course, that doesn't mean that the default won't ever change.