RealModScene
Al3grab

Can i update to [2.0.16202.0] directly from Xbox Live ?

Hello

i am new to xbox , i just bought my new modded xbox 360 - jtagged with F3 running on it - and when i connected it with wireless it said that i have to update to login to Xbox LIVE , so i am wondering should i update directly from LIVE and if i did , the F3 will still running or i have to do extra stuff , or should i update with XeBuild which it seems little advanced for me .

If you want to kill your jtag, yes, update from xbox live

Open dashlaunch and enable noupdater to disable that message.

jtag/rgh can not go on xbox live. If you update you will have a cool xbox shaped paperweight though.

lol thanks for you replies, i heard that i can play online on live with an original disc ( which i have one ) but looks like its not true.

so how can i update to the last dashboard ( just curious ) , and where can i find the dashlaunch ?

Thanks again

lol thanks for you replies, i heard that i can play online on live with an original disc ( which i have one ) but looks like its not true.

so how can i update to the last dashboard ( just curious ) , and where can i find the dashlaunch ?

Thanks again

You have a chip, you have little wires in your xbox.. You go on xbox live they'll see something that shouldn't be there.

You want to play xbox live like i do, get a 2nd xbox.

• Like 1

I was considering get another xbox to play on live. But i'm scared if I do, they release soon xbox730 or some similar crap heheh

Thanks guys without you i would screw everything up xD , but one more thing i updated to the last beta FSD and it have LiNK UP .. what is it and what it does and i have seen this site ( http://link.jqe360.com/ ) it have rooms like multiplayer , sorry for asking too much but i am still new here :p

If your avatar is greyed out then you need the update. Makes your avatar work and is mandatory if you want to use kinect.

I was considering get another xbox to play on live. But i'm scared if I do, they release soon xbox730 or some similar crap heheh

Thats like 10 months away, until then, have fun. When that time comes, JTAG that xbox and sell it. Put a bunch of backup games on it (providing who your selling it too has the originals of course) and you'll have the funds for the new xbox... consider it as an investment :)

• Like 1

Hey i am back , so i found this topic ( http://www.realmodsc...-up-f3-and-link ) and i understood everything on it , but one thing is missing what is Avatar/Kinect data and how do i know if i have them already ? because i found a TUT to install them and its easy , sorry for being annoying :p

Check your system dashboard, then get the update for it from: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_updates/

put the update on a usb pen and accept the update. Make sure you download the system update that matches your dashboard.

Check your system dashboard, then get the update for it from: http://www.homebrew-...system_updates/

put the update on a usb pen and accept the update. Make sure you download the system update that matches your dashboard.

I did downloaded the update and put it on usb and everything ( i have 2.16197.0 ) then i did everything on this topic ( http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/347-how-to-install-avatar-kinect-data-on-a-jtagrgh-console/) but no update showed up ( just the XBOX Live update ) not the one in topic , and also FSD starts automatically on xbox boot , and i went to the original dash and re-inserted the flash and nothing happened.

i am using 1.85 Fat32 flash memory which is totally working on xbox .

Disconnect the xbox from the internet, make sure u dont get a live update by accident.

Then put in the usb to update. It will say xbox live update, take it. (Providing your using the same systemupdate as your kernal).

And make sure you have no disc in ( a game disc could have a newer update). Just make sure your internet is connected from that xbox.

• Like 1

Disconnect the xbox from the internet, make sure u dont get a live update by accident.

Then put in the usb to update. It will say xbox live update, take it. (Providing your using the same systemupdate as your kernal).

And make sure you have no disc in ( a game disc could have a newer update). Just make sure your internet is connected from that xbox.

Thanks for your reply , i had to change ( noupdater ) from launch.ini file to true , and re-inserted the flash after rebooting and it worked , thank you for being patient with me ^^

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply , i had to change ( noupdater ) from launch.ini file to true , and re-inserted the flash after rebooting and it worked , thank you for being patient with me ^^

Its no problem. Glad you got it sorted. Most don't tell us :angry:

Thats like 10 months away, until then, have fun. When that time comes, JTAG that xbox and sell it. Put a bunch of backup games on it (providing who your selling it too has the originals of course) and you'll have the funds for the new xbox... consider it as an investment :)

I will probaly do that.

Thanks ^^

• Like 1

I Did my update from xbox live and my jtag does not want to boot up

Can you plz help me

Step 1. Learn to use the edit function, posting twice within less then a minute is just annoying...

Once you've completed that, you need to bring the console back to whoever hacked your console in the first place to have it fixed, possibly by replacing the chip with one that's compatible with a newer hack then you had originally (depending on what model of console you have and what hack was used)