RealModScene
nuke21

Title Update for Halo CE Anniversary

I was told there was a new TU for halo CE Anniversary. I went to play it and the Aurora downloaded one of the TU but it is not the newest one I am told. Is there a way I can somehow manually get the newest one?

29 minutes ago, nuke21 said:

I was told there was a new TU for halo CE Anniversary. I went to play it and the Aurora downloaded one of the TU but it is not the newest one I am told. Is there a way I can somehow manually get the newest one?

Yes, buy the game on your legit Xbox.. you'll have the newest tu.. then transfer it over.. and you could share it with the community..

I have the real game, Just an Xbox with Live blocked. If I give it to a friend where will it download the TU and how do I get it off of the Xbox?

10 minutes ago, nuke21 said:

I have the real game, Just an Xbox with Live blocked. If I give it to a friend where will it download the TU and how do I get it off of the Xbox?

It will download it to the usual place, the HDD.. and you can move it to USB.. matter of fact.. if usb is in when you boot, it will ask you where would you like to download to.. either HDD or just straight to USB.. will be in content folder on USB.. there is no special usb format requirements anymore.. 

Awesome thank you very much. After I get this file I will see where to upload it to on here

people with multi nand also go live, download the demos(trial version) if available. When you start the game the latest TU will be downloaded, and you can share it. 

halo is one of the games where the latest TU should be on the internet. If the file size is above 230MB, it cant be uploaded to xboxunity, until its possible, but you should be able to find it on other hosts

On 5/17/2017 at 11:26 AM, saywaking said:

people with multi nand also go live, download the demos(trial version) if available. When you start the game the latest TU will be downloaded, and you can share it. 

halo is one of the games where the latest TU should be on the internet. If the file size is above 230MB, it cant be uploaded to xboxunity, until its possible, but you should be able to find it on other hosts

I thought Halo would be easy to find but so far I have come up flat. It seems Combat Evolved Anniversary and the original Combat Evolved no one cares about. It took me a couple days of searching to find a original Combat Evolved version to download online. My wife and I love Halo and wanted to play threw them together but Combat Evolved Anniversary doesn't save co-op checkpoints for some reason so I looked for the original version to download since I know it does allow co-op checkpoint saves. I haven't found a single website that has Combat Evolved Anniversary updates past #2 (Which Aurora already has) but that TU didn't fix making co-op saves work so I am forced to try to find the updates for Combat Evolved Anniversary online, stick to playing the original 12 year old version, or finding an xbox to download the TUs on using my original disk then trying to copy them over.

I tried to search for you newer updates, but didn't find any. I actually didn't have any problems with co-op saves. Someone has to try on Xbox Live if there is a new Update bigger to the files on Xboxunity.net

I wonder if someone knows the full path of the download links for Title Updates for http://downloads.xbox.com/content/[files]/[hash]/<titleid>/<tu-file-path>

Could not find the ones for TUs on the internet. I wanted to ask before setting up Wireshark and wasting time and effort. People should have already done that. I guess the people who are "hacking" Xbox Live may be able to retrieve the necessary information.

If it would be possible to get some static URLs we wouldn't need Xboxunity for Title Updates anymore and get all new Updates straight from the origin.

BTW/PS: This Subforums is for Aurora Feature Requests and Suggestions, not for TU Requests.

You don't have any problems with it saving midgame in co-op in Combat Evolved: Anniversary? If my wife and I play a level and complete it, it will save that we completed it. But if we are playing a map and get halfway threw and after a checkpoint we hit start and quit, when we select that level again it says "Start level" and starts us at the very begining again. Not at a checkpoint we stopped at. When I do single player and stop then click on it again it says "continue."  When I launch the game it says I am using the 2nd title update. What update are you using so I can try running the same and see if it fixes my problem?

It was long ago, but you can try with all the 2 Updates and with no update at all. The GameSave should be saved for the profile of the "first"-Player. So maybe it's a profile problem, switch profiles and look if the GameSave is there. Also it could be normal behaviour for co-op Modus. Im not sure. I will try to manage to get the latest TU on that.

There is no newer and\or other TU than TU 2 available on Unity.