RealModScene
prabin

Necessary bandwidth for Call Of Duty Black OPS 2 (Link)

Apperently he is using 3g/4g Mobile Connection, with a contract with railwire.co.in

The Fiber Connection is only a local setup to get more speed, which is actually not a real benefit so not necessary.

- Which router/modem is currently in use and what are the settings?

- Does he have IPv4 or IPv6?

I think the provider is limiting some features. This is common in some countries. But this one is Mobile. I assume you have to contact the provider to get more information.

I was a little bit confused, because I thought (picture:optical coax converter ), he had new contract with a optical connection. But if he had further a mobile connection, like I said before, he can't open Ports on mobile connections. What kind of router stuff he use, makes no difference. The main problem is the kind of the (mobile) connection, not the used hardware.

Like I said two times, we cant help you, because you have no influence of the Firewall of your mobile provider. The only thing what you can do is, to get in touch with the support of your mobile internet provider, and describe them your problem in detail. But don't get too hopeful about your chances. Mobile connections are shared. I didnt belive that your service internet provider unbolts the needed Ports for you,

The only one who can help you (to unbolt your needed ports), is your mobile internet service provider and no one else. Just call your internet mobile provider and just ask to unbolt your needed ports.If it is not possible, ask for a private IP. If your internet mobile provider allocate you a private IP, you had no trouble again in the future with closed ports.

These are the only two option to solve your problem.

On 5/12/2017 at 12:26 AM, Dr.Gonzo said:

I Think your power of your connection is very critically/too low. Give it a try and share your result with us. 

Hi guys

I carefully examined the connectivity power, and regrettably I found that it is alarmingly inadequate. The inability to create dependable communication channels is hampered by the connection's weak signal. free fire name

Hi guys

The necessary bandwidth for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 may vary, but a stable and reliable internet connection is essential for smooth gameplay and online multiplayer experiences