RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

Halo: Reach

TITLE ID: 4D53085B

MEDIA ID: 566C10D3

TU: 1

By AxR, Tested by me only in single player, might work for lan party?? no guarntees

cover_orig.jpg

Cheats:

God mode

Inf Ammo/No Reload

Inf Grenades

Inf Sprint

4D53085B.zip

• Like 4

11 hours ago, MrKnifeGod said:

The infinite ammo and no reload one has a bug. It's only infinite when I stop shooting. Then I have to reload and lose ammo.

You're not making sense here.. 

Technically all ammo is inifinite when you dont use it lol..

Provide more accurate information

1 hour ago, felida said:

You're not making sense here.. 

Technically all ammo is inifinite when you dont use it lol..

Provide more accurate information

Crap, I worded that wrong. I meant to say while I start shooting. So say I have the DMR and the clip is full., I shoot about 6 times, and the ammo decreases. It's supposed to be a bottomless clip +infinite ammo right? Well it wasn't. So imagine if I picked up a sniper but only 4 last bullets were in it. I shoot past 4, and it does its thing, until I stop shooting, and there's no more ammo.

4 hours ago, MrKnifeGod said:

Crap, I worded that wrong. I meant to say while I start shooting. So say I have the DMR and the clip is full., I shoot about 6 times, and the ammo decreases. It's supposed to be a bottomless clip +infinite ammo right? Well it wasn't. So imagine if I picked up a sniper but only 4 last bullets were in it. I shoot past 4, and it does its thing, until I stop shooting, and there's no more ammo.

So what you are saying is the trainer dont work??

Ive just tested it, granted certain guns like the plasma pistol doesnt have inf ammo, due to them being a charge gun.. But dmr, needler and such do have inf ammo mate.. Are you activating the trainer correctly??

9 hours ago, felida said:

So what you are saying is the trainer dont work??

Ive just tested it, granted certain guns like the plasma pistol doesnt have inf ammo, due to them being a charge gun.. But dmr, needler and such do have inf ammo mate.. Are you activating the trainer correctly??

No, the trainer works, but sometimes the infinite ammo acts weird.. Yes I know, I'm mainly talking about the rifles and pistols and such. and of course I am. I'm running it through Aurora as I should be. Title update is on, cheats are on, cheat message pops up just fine. But, I think it's better to show you rather than explain it. 

EDIT: I tested it in a custom game and worked fine. That's weird. when I'm online It would do this sometimes.

1 hour ago, MrKnifeGod said:

EDIT: I tested it in a custom game and worked fine. That's weird. when I'm online It would do this sometimes.

This trainer is for offline only mate.. It might work with lan or not.. No guarantees.. 

3 hours ago, felida said:

This trainer is for offline only mate.. It might work with lan or not.. No guarantees.. 

Ohhh okay, I must've gotten lucky that one day. Thanks.

5 hours ago, MrKnifeGod said:

Ohhh okay, I must've gotten lucky that one day. Thanks.

what it is, is that the idents/offsets change when online mate..

for instance:

player 1 has inf ammo

and when you boot into online you could technically be player 3

now, while this type of thing CAN be looked into, it would require more work than i am willing to put in on it lol.. as i wrote before: no guarantees with online..

1 minute ago, felida said:

what it is, is that the idents/offsets change when online mate..

for instance:

player 1 has inf ammo

and when you boot into online you could technically be player 3

now, while this type of thing CAN be looked into, it would require more work than i am willing to put in on it lol.. as i wrote before: no guarantees with online..

Yeah I completely missed that note. Ah well. Still fun spamming RPG's.

On 5/11/2017 at 5:30 AM, felida said:

TITLE ID: 4D53085B

MEDIA ID: 566C10D3

TU: 1

By AxR, Tested by me only in single player, might work for lan party?? no guarntees

cover_orig.jpg

Cheats:

God mode

Inf Ammo/No Reload

Inf Grenades

Inf Sprint

4D53085B.zip 63.53 kB · 94 downloads

i am looking for halo 2 trainer, do you know of any compatible with aurora or can you please make one for halo 2 ?😁 please