RealModScene

36 minutes ago, johnkittz said:

Thanks for letting me know there is one! I've looked at that, but I'm gonna hold off since I'm SUPER new to rgh xboxs. I'm gonna be getting one soon so I was just looking for a way to cheat in my favorite games.

Trainers are the way to go.. 

But this particular game, the company released the creation kit, so it is super easy to make the custom dlc... and it is easier to do that than do the trainer.. now the goty edition, that might be a different story, but there is a skyrim trainer.. I have the source to It, so if it isn't in the pack, I'll compile it and post it

3 minutes ago, felida said:

Trainers are the way to go.. 

But this particular game, the company released the creation kit, so it is super easy to make the custom dlc... and it is easier to do that than do the trainer.. now the goty edition, that might be a different story, but there is a skyrim trainer.. I have the source to It, so if it isn't in the pack, I'll compile it and post it

I hope it's in there I've downloaded the pack. you don't happen to have an obilvion GOTY trainer do you? (my rgh should be here in a week so I'm preparing lol)

I have no idea, the older one was basically every thing I could get when XYZ mods was still online, up to that date. The rest are packs that people updated, or added to. I have no idea what is there, and they are all in folders named with titleID's for the game, so I cant just look for you. If you go to XboxUnity.net, you can look up games by name, and get the TitleID, then you can look in the pack for that TitleID. That being said, it doesnt mean the trainer will work with the latest TU's for said game.

• Like 1

If you read the topic, I said I didnt know what was included, as I tried to download them all as of the date on the pack, and make 1 compilation. Others have added to, and updated it. I have no idea what is included in any of the packs, what versions, what TU versions they are for, etc. It is a mystery.

My cases:
1) Aurora 0.5b shows up and loaded Trainer just fine. 
2) Aurora 0.7b Trainer shows up but is Incompatible [Button "A" Launch is gray out/disable]

SAME CONSOLE/XBOX 360

Media ID: 9028C6A
TItle ID: 454108CF
Game Name: Dante Inferno [Game was extracted using ISO extract and copy back to xbox360 HDD]
Aurora 0.5b and Aurora 0.7b on saved onseparate FOLDERS
"Trainers" folder saved to "Users" folder of the gamesiso

Why is my Aurora 0.7b seems to be incompatible to the *same* trainer

I use Launcher to switch Aurora 0.5b and Aurora 0.7b vice versa. 

Thank you

22 minutes ago, jurassic98 said:

My cases:
2) Aurora 0.7b Trainer shows up but is Incompatible [Button "A" Launch is gray out/disable]

SAME CONSOLE/XBOX 360

Game Name: Dante Inferno [Game was extracted using ISO extract and copy back to xbox360 HDD]

Thank you

Is the tu activated? As thats the behavior if it isn't lol

On 7/30/2018 at 10:13 PM, felida said:

Is the tu activated? As thats the behavior if it isn't lol

How exactly you need to do to active TU?   To enable the cheat you go in game detail and go to trainer,  trainer of Dante Inferno and you can choose one+ Dante trainor.  Then you should see "Launch" Button (Grey out (v0.7b) or Enable (v0.5) )  Not sure what I am missing.   I am doing the same steps.  This is straight forward...unless your "tu activated" is any diffferent.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, jurassic98 said:

How exactly you need to do to active TU?   To enable the cheat you go in game detail and go to trainer,  trainer of Dante Inferno and you can choose one+ Dante trainor.  Then you should see "Launch" Button (Grey out (v0.7b) or Enable (v0.5) )  Not sure what I am missing.   I am doing the same steps.  This is straight forward...unless your "tu activated" is any diffferent.

Thank you.

Lmao.. activating tu's is an essential part of aurora.. if a tu isn't activated, then it isn't loaded.. has nothing to do with a trainer.. except a trainer wont load outside of the tu it is made for

23 hours ago, felida said:

Lmao.. activating tu's is an essential part of aurora.. if a tu isn't activated, then it isn't loaded.. has nothing to do with a trainer.. except a trainer wont load outside of the tu it is made for

I ask how you "activate" tu... then you just repeat the same .. "isn't loaded..." ... HOW do you loaded TU in Aurora 0.7b?

Why is I don't need to do this in Aurora 0.5b?  And aurora 0.7b I need to active TU?  Please show me how to loaded TU in Aurora 0.7b

38 minutes ago, jurassic98 said:

I ask how you "activate" tu... then you just repeat the same .. "isn't loaded..." ... HOW do you loaded TU in Aurora 0.7b?

Why is I don't need to do this in Aurora 0.5b?  And aurora 0.7b I need to active TU?  Please show me how to loaded TU in Aurora 0.7b

You had to activate the tu in aurora .5b.. you had to activate the tu in fsd as well.. you are asking me to f**king spoon feed you the answer when you can easily search for it.. so that's why I am not giving u the answer..

2 hours ago, felida said:

You had to activate the tu in aurora .5b.. you had to activate the tu in fsd as well.. you are asking me to f**king spoon feed you the answer when you can easily search for it.. so that's why I am not giving u the answer..

Are you not reading my first thread at all?    Of course I searched and tried couple of times and hours.    This is why I post my questions here.   Strange.   I thought this forum is for someone who despair for an answer and whoever can help will help.    Guess you are not that person.       If you can't help nor plan to help then stop wasting everyone time here.  

Thanks.

11 hours ago, jurassic98 said:

Are you not reading my first thread at all?    Of course I searched and tried couple of times and hours.    This is why I post my questions here.   Strange.   I thought this forum is for someone who despair for an answer and whoever can help will help.    Guess you are not that person.       If you can't help nor plan to help then stop wasting everyone time here.  

Thanks.

Yes, he read your first thread. You can activate, and download TU's in the game settings, just like you launch the trainer. Just because you have both Aurora 0.7b and Aurora 0.5b, doesnt mean the settings between them are connected. This is why you must activate the TU in 0.7b also, or it will remove the TU that is in Content/Cache when you launch the game. The TU loader knows this, so it checks the DB to find out if the game has a TU enabled, if it doesnt then the trainer is disabled. 

Now you have your spoon fed answer, youtube TitleUpdates Aurora, and you will find 100+ videos on just this topic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2018 at 9:50 AM, jurassic98 said:

My cases:

SAME CONSOLE/XBOX 360

Thank you

Hey there, could you please post the pictures of the abovementioned issues?
I have found similar issue before,

Most of the issues was because the corresponding TU wasn't present, and some issues was because of the TU downloaded was corrupted, either by no free space available or bad sector in HDD.

I have also found one "friend" who have similar issue like you, turns out he NEVER activate the correct TU corresponded to the game and was using a different version trainer, most of the old trainer made by @felida was the "latest" at the time of creation, I have no issues since day-0

Please explain further about this, I don't quite understand:

Hope we can find the root cause and solve this issue.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, InKeNET said:

Hey there, could you please post the pictures of the abovementioned issues?
I have found similar issue before,

Most of the issues was because the corresponding TU wasn't present, and some issues was because of the TU downloaded was corrupted, either by no free space available or bad sector in HDD.

I have also found one "friend" who have similar issue like you, turns out he NEVER activate the correct TU corresponded to the game and was using a different version trainer, most of the old trainer made by @felida was the "latest" at the time of creation, I have no issues since day-0

Please explain further about this, I don't quite understand:

Hope we can find the root cause and solve this issue.

The last part, the person means how the trainer folder was moved into the "User" folder.. 

Hi all.does anyone here have the same problem with me? AlMost all of the trainers that compatible with my games every time i tried to launch the trainer my xbox is shutting down.but when i play my games without trainer they all worked just fine.does anyone know how the solution because i like to play with trainer.btw im using aurora 0.5b.thx

20 hours ago, galuhtantri said:

Hi all.does anyone here have the same problem with me? AlMost all of the trainers that compatible with my games every time i tried to launch the trainer my xbox is shutting down.but when i play my games without trainer they all worked just fine.does anyone know how the solution because i like to play with trainer.btw im using aurora 0.5b.thx

Hi There, may we know:
1) what Kernel are you using now?
2) and have you verified that each corresponding TU activated in lieu of the activation?
3) and where is the location of the Aurora located? In Internal HDD or External HDD?

Regards:
InKeNET

On 10/19/2018 at 1:27 AM, galuhtantri said:

Try this. Launch game with no trainer first. Wait to get to main title, then exit back to aurora. Now launch the game again with trainer enabled.

I'm on 0.7br1 and have the same problem. This 2x launch thing seems to work for whatever reason.

11 hours ago, neocyke said:

Try this. Launch game with no trainer first. Wait to get to main title, then exit back to aurora. Now launch the game again with trainer enabled.

I'm on 0.7br1 and have the same problem. This 2x launch thing seems to work for whatever reason.

if you can get the xdk, and run xbwatson before you run the trainer, we can narrow down the problem.. those that DO have it, can not recreate the problem.. so yeah

On 10/25/2018 at 6:39 AM, neocyke said:

I am not sure why you would need to do that. Have you tried to unload nova first? it was always recommended since 0.3b, when trainers were introduced into aurora, that you unload all plugins(Dashlaunch included) before running aurora trainers, due to the fact the plugins could interact with the trainer engine, and cause unwanted problems, like what you are experienceing now.

3 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I am not sure why you would need to do that. Have you tried to unload nova first? it was always recommended since 0.3b, when trainers were introduced into aurora, that you unload all plugins(Dashlaunch included) before running aurora trainers, due to the fact the plugins could interact with the trainer engine, and cause unwanted problems, like what you are experienceing now.

i know the older trainer engine, used to clash with the plugin.. version 1.03(last) has corrections made so the trainer would take precedence over the screenshot portion.. 

now as for the errors everyone is having.. no one that used to make trainers could re-produce the freezing issue.. I've tried my damnedest to see if i could.. but nope.. so there is likely something clashing somewhere.. but no one that gets the problem has tools to troubleshoot enough to where a change could be done lolol

1 hour ago, felida said:

i know the older trainer engine, used to clash with the plugin.. version 1.03(last) has corrections made so the trainer would take precedence over the screenshot portion.. 

now as for the errors everyone is having.. no one that used to make trainers could re-produce the freezing issue.. I've tried my damnedest to see if i could.. but nope.. so there is likely something clashing somewhere.. but no one that gets the problem has tools to troubleshoot enough to where a change could be done lolol

I never got in with the trainer devs like you, because cheating wasnt really that interesting to me. lol. So, I will take your word for it. I cant think of a reason why this would be happening unless there is a plugin confilct somewhere. There is always the possibility that the users that are experiencing these issues are on an older dash version, and that could be causing problems as well. 

17 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

I never got in with the trainer devs like you, because cheating wasnt really that interesting to me. lol. So, I will take your word for it. I cant think of a reason why this would be happening unless there is a plugin confilct somewhere. There is always the possibility that the users that are experiencing these issues are on an older dash version, and that could be causing problems as well. 

i could easily find out the issue, if i could re-create the issue.. haha.. but something tells me there ARE plugins in use, and that is what is causing the issue.. because 99% of people who use the EXACT trainers, they work like they are supposed to.. 

but also.. maybe its the "base version" as well.. but i doubt that myself.. so who really knows.. haha..

Well, to be honest, I use the start-restart trick out of sheer laziness. I wanted to figure out what went wrong but in the end, if the game runs, meh, fine by me.

dunno whether it's plugin related or not really. never had the freeze problem when I was on 17489, aurora 0.5b and 0.7b. everything just ran as felida said it would. this problem is something new that came up after wiping my rgh clean for a 1tb hd upgrade then upping to 17526 + dl 3.18 + aurora 0.7br2. in between, something broke and the start-restart thing was the only thing i ever really tried.

i don't run the habit of unloading nova since it still need Link for some other games. start-restart "feels" easier to do than menus for some reason. lol.