RealModScene
Lmodir

Remap bad blocks nand dump

Hello every body !

Bon soire Cava ?

Can some one help me to remap bad blocks on nand dump and ecc errors 

J-runner ? It require an internet connexion ? Or whate ?

I dont know how to use it

i really need help plz thnx for quick reply

Greets 

if you check youtube there are video guides on how to use j-runner. as for the bad block remaping, try writing ECC with demon/fusion option in the menu at the top.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lmodir said:

Hello every body !

Bon soire Cava ?

Can some one help me to remap bad blocks on nand dump and ecc errors 

J-runner ? It require an internet connexion ? Or whate ?

I dont know how to use it

i really need help plz thnx for quick reply

Greets 

I'm about ready to ban you right now, you're making new thread upon new thread upon new thread about the same issue and you failed to read what the page says in the past, if you don't shape up and start trying to do something yourself other then expect to be spoonfed you WILL be banned from this site

Thnx gavin  

Eyyy Swizzy this is my last topic

i think that you wont help me thnx 

Swizzy :notfair:

12 hours ago, Lmodir said:

Thnx gavin  

Eyyy Swizzy this is my last topic

i think that you wont help me thnx 

Swizzy :notfair:

I'm not your personal support assistant, i'm very busy with work lately which means i have a very limited amount of time to give to others, besides that there's plenty of information about your particular issue in the forums and on the internet if you just bother reading it... you just can't be super specific, you must be a little bit more open minded and read what information is available about various badblock related issues etc. none of that stuff is private or hidden, it's all public and easy to find as long as you try hard enough

I've also grown very tired of people demanding answers without bothering to read and people posting multiple times in the same site about the same issue in multiple threads or multiple different sub forums, it's just annoying... take your time and read up on how all of this stuff works, RGH/JTAG isn't for non-technical people... really... it's easy to mess things up, but just as easy to fix if you have a little bit of knowledge or have the will to search for it